29th May 2012, 08:48 PM
minnu merson

Colleges offering BSc Informatics in Kerala? I am a 12th student

i am a +2 student. i want to know the colleges offering Bsc informatics in kerala. And also the courses offered by aquinas college Edakochi. i hope you will provide me the information as soon as possible. thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Informatics if I dont pass the entrance exam? Colleges offering MSc Bioinformatics course without entrance exam?
  2. List of colleges and their eligibility criteria demanded for admission into undergraduate program of Bioinformatic and Biochemistry?
  3. Which government colleges are offering company secretary course in Kerala? Details about this course?
  4. Bioinformatics colleges in Kerala for Graduation?
  5. List of the colleges providing Ph.D in Geomatics/GIS/Remote Sensing/Geo Informatics course with scholarship? How to get admission as a B.A student
  6. Colleges providing MSc Electronics course inside Kerala specially under Kerala University?
  7. How can I join Bioinformatics course after 12th? What are the job opportunities in it? Best colleges in Kerala to study Bioinformatics?
  8. Best colleges in Kerala offering Pilot courses to those who have completed 12th?
  9. Bio informatics - higher studies? Job opportunities? best colleges in Kerala?
  10. MSc in biotechnology or MsSc in microbiology? Which one is better? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which are the colleges offering BSc medical microbiology in Kerala? -- [New]
  12. Am I eligible to join B.Sc in Physics after completion of 12th Class with Informatics and without Mathematics?
  13. How many colleges are offering BSc MLT in Kerala?
  14. How to join Integrated MSc course in Physics inside Kerala after scoring 92.3% marks in BSc Physics? Which are the colleges offering this course inside Kerala?
  15. List of the colleges offering BSc in Bioinformatics course in Kerala?
  16. Which are the colleges offering BSc MLT in Kerala? What is the fee structure and application procedure?
  17. List of the colleges offering BSc genetics in Kerala and Tamilnadu? I am interested in learning genetics
  18. Which are the colleges offering BSc MLT courses in Kerala? Which are the government institutes? How many seats are available?
14th May 2013, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges offering BSc Informatics in Kerala? I am a 12th student

which aere the colleges offer bsc MLT IN malabar region
27th May 2013, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

i am a 2 student . I want to know all the informations about BSe optometry
27th May 2014, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

i am a 12th cbse student. i want to know the minimum percentage of marks required to get admission in bsc physics
2nd May 2016, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Have any government colleges for studying bsc medical micro biology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?