23rd April 2012, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

Colleges offering B.Tech(mining) through correspondence? I have completed my D.Min.E and have passed 1st class mine manager competency certificate and working as manager in SCCL

Sir, I have completed D.Min.E and passed 1st class mine manager comptency certificate and working as manager in SCCL.[A.P] Now i want to persue B.tech[Mining] through correspondence course.Kindly tell me the colleges offering B.tech[Mining] through correspondence .

3rd November 2012, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges offering B.Tech(mining) through correspondence? I have completed my D.Min.E and have passed 1st class mine manager competency certificate and working as manager in SCCL

Sir, I have completed D.Min.E and working as engg in jay pee cement Now i want to persue B.tech[Mining] through correspondence course.Kindly tell me the colleges offering B.tech[Mining] through correspondence .
18th March 2013, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges offering B.Tech(mining) through correspondence? I have completed my D.Min.E and have passed 1st class mine manager competency certificate and working as manager in SCCL

Sir, I have completed D.Min.E and working as engg in jay pee cement Now i want to persue B.tech[Mining] through correspondence course.Kindly tell me the colleges offering B.tech[Mining] through correspondence .
21st April 2013, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

i have join the mining course plz detail of clz nd fee detils
2nd August 2013, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

I have done 12th in 1982 and I have done Machinist Course from NSIC in 1985 NOW INTERESTED to do B.Tech Correspondence
11th August 2013, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed D.Min.E and passed 1st class mine manager comptency certificate and working as manager in SCCL.[A.P] Now i want to persue B.tech[Mining] through correspondence course.Kindly tell me the colleges offering B.tech[Mining] through correspondence .

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/colleges-offering-b-tech-mining-through-correspondence-i-have-completed-my-d-min-e-have-passed-1st-class-mine-manager-competency-certificate-working-manager-sccl-735314.html#ixzz2bg0clRh4
20th July 2014, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

I completed Diploma in Mining. I want to B.Tech Mining Correspondence/Distance. Please give advise very urgent.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?