11th June 2012, 05:54 PM
ashwanisharma8819

Colleges offering BBM(Correspondence) in Delhi NCR?

i want to know colleges offering bbm (correspondance) in delhi ncr .

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges offering BBM(Correspondence) in Delhi NCR?
  2. Which are the colleges offering MSc Chemistry course in Delhi/NCR?
  3. List of the colleges in Delhi and NCR from various universities? What is the procedure for enrollment?
  4. Details about B.Ed colleges in Delhi NCR?
  5. Best College offering BBA-LLB in Delhi and NCR?
  6. List of colleges offering B.Ed program through distance learning in Delhi NCR region which do not require teaching experience?
  7. Names and details of the colleges offering lateral entry in Delhi and NCR after completion of 3 years of computer science diploma? Name the reputed colleges to me
  8. List of colleges under Delhi University which offer Post Graduation course in Mass Communication in NCR Delhi?
  9. List of the top colleges in Delhi or NCR offering full time MCA course? I am pursuing B.S.c-IT through correspondence form NIIT, Patna
  10. Colleges offering programme in Delhi NCR? I am interested in BBM programme
  11. Can a MBBS student go for MSc and Ph.D integrated course in Medical Microbiology and genetics? Institute in Delhi and NCR offering the course? Any job opportunities in medical colleges?
  12. Companies offering recruitment to B.Com graduate in Delhi and NCR? -- [New]
  13. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which are the B.Ed colleges available near Delhi and NCR?
  15. Process to get admission for Ph.D course?
  16. Is there any symbiosis college in Delhi or NCR?
  17. Universities offering b.ed course in Delhi NCR?
  18. Universities having centers in Delhi/NCR offering MSc in Microbiology? I have completed BSc in Microbiology
28th September 2013, 08:10 PM
kumkum D/O Devendra Kachh

Default Re: Colleges offering BBM(Correspondence) in Delhi NCR?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*******There are following Institute that provide corresponding BBM.*********
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. IIPM - INDIA's GLOBAL B-SCHOOL, Delhi, Qutab Institutional Area, Delhi
Ansal University, Gurgaon
2.Sikkim Manipal University Directorate of Distance Education (SMU -DE), Alwar See All
Branches.
3.Integrated Academy of Management and Technology (INMANTEC), Ghaziabad
4.Ganga Group of Institutions, Punjabi Bagh, Delhi
5.Indian School of Business Management & Administration (ISBM), Kalkaji, Delhi)
6.Amity Global Business School, Noida, Noida
7.Mahatma Gandhi University, Delhi, Dwarka, Delhi.

Thanks To All.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?