22nd July 2011, 12:26 PM
ushasi khatua giri

Details about B.Ed colleges in Delhi NCR?

I want to know the details about b.ed colleges in delhi ncr.I have got 55% in graduation from calcutta university.I want to take b.ed admission next year(2012).Please suggest me some colleges name in delhi or near by delhi &course fees also.

Thank u.

2nd April 2012, 02:57 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about B.Ed colleges in Delhi NCR?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ushasi khatua giri View Post
I want to know the details about b.ed colleges in delhi ncr.I have got 55% in graduation from calcutta university.I want to take b.ed admission next year(2012).Please suggest me some colleges name in delhi or near by delhi &course fees also.

Thank u.
In order to get admission in any of the recognized Colleges in Delhi, candidate must have completed the bachelors degree program from a recognized University with a minimum of minimum of 50% marks. Beside this one has to go through an entrance exam conducted by the regulatory bodies of the Colleges. The duration of the program is one years.

Following are the list of NCTE [National Council for Teacher Education] approved Institutions in Delhi which offers B.Ed program in Delhi:

Sri Ram Institute of Teacher Education
B.K. Institute of Education and Technology
Maharishi Valmiki College of Education
Great Mission Teachers Training Institute
Amity Institute of Education
Delhi University
CES College of Educational Research and Training
Guru Nanak College of Education
Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeeth.
24th June 2012, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about B.Ed colleges in Delhi NCR?

I want to know about ncteapproved college in M.P
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?