3rd September 2013, 09:14 AM
Unregistered

Which are the colleges offering distance learning M.Tech? What is the procedure to apply for it?

Colleges/Universities offering distance learning M.Tech? Procedure to apply for it?

iam A.suresh completed my M.sc in Environmental Science. like to do M.tech in ANY environmental field so please kindly assist me by providing list of institutes/colleages/universities offering m.tech environmental in distance mode.

with regards,
A.suresh.

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges for Mtech in mechanical by distance learning in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which are the colleges offering distance learning M.Tech? What is the procedure to apply for it? -- [New]
  3. List of colleges providing distance learning M.Tech program?
  4. List of colleges in India providing distance learning program for M.Tech in Mechanical engineering? When to apply for them?
  5. Is it possible to do M.Tech through distance learning? Do I need a GATE score for that? Universities providing the course?
  6. Admission in B.A Geography in any of the colleges offering distance learning?
  7. Colleges offering M.Tech in distance? I have scored 266 marks
  8. List of the universities offering Ph.D in Hindi through distance learning
  9. Best option between MBA and M.Tech for distance mode education? Any colleges offering M.Tech in Distance Mode and is it a good option?
  10. Colleges offering Bachelor of Education course with distance learning pattern?
  11. Is there any university providing M.Tech in Distance Learning/Correspondence? Do I need to have a valid GATE score for M.Tech Distance Learning course?
  12. List of colleges or universities offering B.A through distance learning course/correspondence course in West Bengal?
  13. How to apply for distance learning program in memory and psycho?
  14. Which are the colleges offering distance learning M.Sc. Nursing Course in India?
  15. How to take admission for correspondence course of MBA
  16. What is the difference between regular MBA course and MBA course in Distance Learning? Top Institutes offering MBA course in Distance Learning?
  17. Names of university offering M.Phil/Ph.D computer science distance learning course?
  18. List of Universities offering M.Tech (Electrical Engineering) through distance learning?
9th September 2018, 01:18 PM
akhilking

Default Re: Which are the colleges offering distance learning M.Tech? What is the procedure to apply for it?

Here I have some name of the Colleges who provide distance education program in M.Tech:-

Indian Institute of Technology Chennai

Pondicherry Engineering College Pondicherry

Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University,

Indian Institute of Technology Mumbai

Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur

Indira Gandhi Institute of Technology

Biju Patnaik University of Technology Orissa

Punjab Engineering College

National Institute of Technology Calicut

University Maharshi Dayanand University

Biju Patnaik University of Technology

you can apply online from the official website of college or you may visit the college for direct admission.