7th May 2018, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

Colleges offering EEE Diploma with 6920 TS-POLYCET rank with hostel facility?

Hello Sir, I have got 6920 rank in TS-POLYCET. So, I want to know that which in colleges I will get admission as I am interested to study Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering and along with hostel facility? Please reply asap.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering Diploma (EEE) course with hostel facility in Hyderabad?
  2. List of colleges offering Diploma admission to 30,000 and above rank in POLYCET?
  3. Colleges offering Diploma in Aeronautics or Diploma in Aerospace in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana? Details of fee structure and hostel facility?
  4. Colleges offering admission in Warangal to a candidate who has secured 13775 rank in POLYCET?
  5. Top 10 women engineering colleges for pursing EEE
  6. List of colleges in Mumbai or Pune having hostel facility for B.Tech in Electronic and Telecommunication? -- [New]
  7. Which are the polytechnic colleges offering part time diploma course in EEE?
  8. Best colleges which are offering MEC with CA coaching? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of schools in Gujarat providing hostel facility? Fee structure of the hostel facility?
  10. List of Mining colleges offering admission through POLYCET in Telangana?
  11. Which school has Hostel facility in Shrungere and Mangalore?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for Hostel Facility if I am student of diploma in French-Full time?
  13. Which are the colleges in Bangalore whose hostel facility is good?
  14. How may I get details about admission in girls college along with it's Hostel facility? B.com Hons in DU is preferred
  15. List of CBSE affiliated Girls schools offering admission in 9th standard with Hostel facility around Kolkata?
  16. Information about Polytechnic colleges offering part time diploma course in EEE in Tamilnadu
  17. Will I get a seat in Government Law Colleges after scoring 1640 rank in Law CET? Which colleges provide Hostel Accommodation Facility for 5 years Law Course?
  18. List of government colleges which provides hostel facility? What's the fee structure for the same?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?