29th June 2011, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Hostel Facility if I am student of diploma in French-Full time?

i am student of diploma in french-fulltime. my residence is from uttar pradesh.am i eligible to apply for hostel facility

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply for Hostel Facility for full time programme?
  2. List of colleges offering Diploma (EEE) course with hostel facility in Hyderabad?
  3. List of schools in Gujarat providing hostel facility? Fee structure of the hostel facility? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is diploma considered to be full time if I have joined diploma course from second year?
  5. What is the fee structure of Chanakya Academy Pune? Is there any hostel facility?
  6. What is the fee structure of full time MBA in Symbiosis of whole 2 years?
  7. Detailed information, fee expenses and hostel facility in Bangalore to study Bachelor of Fine Arts?
  8. M.Sc or any degree course in French aftre b.Ed and diploma in French? Scope of French in India?
  9. How may I get information about KIIT fee structure and hostel facility for B.Tech course?
  10. How much amount to pay for MBA course? Details about placements, loan facility, hostel fee and faculty?
  11. List of best CBSE schools to join Class 9th with hostel facility?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for UPSC exams after completing 3 years full time Hotel Management Diploma course?
  13. List of schools with hostel facility which provides admission and coaching for class 12th?
  14. Which courses can I join after 10th class? Any hostel facility is there?
  15. Am I eligible to study full time MCA being a distance BCA graduate with Arts background? Where to apply? -- [New]
  16. List of schools with hostel facility for admission in 5th standard in Bangalore? Course fee and hostel charges of school?
  17. Details of fees and hostel facility for DET course?
  18. Is hostel facility available in Modi college or not?
11th November 2011, 11:11 AM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Hostel Facility if I am student of diploma in French-Full time?

dear friend,

yes, you can apply for that if you are a out side student .
because hostel is mean for that student specifically .
so best of luck.
29th February 2012, 05:23 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Hostel Facility if I am student of diploma in French-Full time?

dear friend,

yes, you can apply for that if you are a out side student .
because hostel is mean for that student specifically .
so best of luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?