28th May 2018, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges in Mumbai or Pune having hostel facility for B.Tech in Electronic and Telecommunication?

I am expecting 87 marks in MHTCET. I want Electronics and Telecommunications branch in Engineering. Can you please name some good colleges especially with hostel facility in Mumbai or Pune?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges for B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) in Mumbai, Pune, Nashik and Nagpur? What's the fee structure and admission procedure for the same? How may I get details about the Hostel facilities?
  2. Can I do Postgraduate in Automobile Engineering after completing ETC course? List of colleges providing the course in Mumbai or Pune?
  3. How may I know the AIEEE and CET cut off list for admission in best colleges of Mumbai and Pune?
  4. Which are the colleges for commerce with Hostel Facility in Navi Mumbai
  5. List of schools in Gujarat providing hostel facility? Fee structure of the hostel facility?
  6. List of colleges offering Diploma (EEE) course with hostel facility in Hyderabad?
  7. CBSE school with hostel facility in Pune for 8th standard?
  8. What is the fee structure of Chanakya Academy Pune? Is there any hostel facility?
  9. Information regarding Part Time Diploma courses in Electronics and Telecommunication in Mumbai? List of colleges offering these courses?
  10. List of colleges to enroll for Wine technology course in India along with hostel facility?
  11. Colleges offering B.Sc Microbiology in Mumbai and Pune -- [New]
  12. What is the cutoff score required for admission in Symbiosis College of Commerce in Pune? Do outside Pune students get admission? Is hostel facility available?
  13. List of government colleges which provides hostel facility? What's the fee structure for the same?
  14. List and fee structure of colleges providing MBBS in Electronic college in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? From where to get the forms?
  15. Job oriented courses in Graduation for 12th Arts student? List of colleges which provides Hostel facility?
  16. List of Hindi medium school with hostel facility in Maharashtra and Punjab
  17. List and Pune and Mumbai engineering colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of IT colleges in Mumbai, Chennai and Pune?
29th May 2018, 01:00 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges in Mumbai or Pune having hostel facility for B.Tech in Electronic and Telecommunication?

List of colleges in Mumbai for B.Tech in Electronics and Telecommunication:-

Atharva College of Engineering, Mumbai
Sardar Patel Institute of Technology, Mumbai
Usha Mittal Institute of Technology, Mumbai Vivekanand Education Society's Polytechnic, Mumbai
Abhinav Institute of Technology and Management, Mumbai
Rajesh Kumar Wadhawan Polytechnic Institute,Mumbai

List of colleges in Pune for B.Tech in Electronics and Telecommunication :-

Dhole Patil Institute of Engineering, Wagholi, Pune Zeal College of Engineering and Research, Narhe, Pune
Indira College of Engineering and Management, Pune
Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Engineering for Women, Dhankawadi, Pune
MIT College of Engineering, Kithrud, Pune.
29th May 2018, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges in Mumbai or Pune having hostel facility for B.Tech in Electronic and Telecommunication?

The best colleges in pune and mumbai having hostel facility are
1. College of engineering pune
2. VIT, Pune
3. VJIT, Mumbai
4. Sinhgad college pune
29th May 2018, 07:17 PM
Ramakrishnan73

The best colleges in mumbai and pune having hostel facility are
1. College of Engineering Pune
2. Sinhgad college Pune
3.VIT, Pune
4.VJIT, Mumbai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?