14th April 2012, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Colleges offering M.Tech in computer science or software engineering within Kerala?

i want to know colleges offering m.tech in computer science or software engineerng within kerala for gate qualifiers? also any parttime or distant learning programmes?

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure of the colleges offering M.Tech in computer science in Kerala?
  2. List of Colleges offering M.Tech course in Kerala?
  3. Which course is best to study for Post Graduation from WBUT? -- [New]
  4. Colleges offering course in MSc Computer Science and MSc Software Engineering(Integrated 5 years)?
  5. Names of the colleges offering M.Tech in computer science? What is the fee structure?
  6. Names of the colleges offering M.Tech in computer science? What is the fee structure?
  7. Which are the colleges offering M.Tech ECE in Kerala?
  8. List of engineering colleges offering M.Tech in Kerala? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Colleges offering M.Tech with Software Engineering and Information Technology branch in AP?
  10. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  11. Which course should I opt for after completion of Engineering in Computer Science to work as Software Developer in MNC?
  12. List of self financing colleges offering M.Tech in Electrical Engineering in Kerala?
  13. Which specialization is best in M.tech computer science and engineering after scoring 7053 rank in PGECET
  14. Is it possible to join Engineering after B.Sc Computer Science? Top Engineering colleges in Kerala?
  15. List of Colleges offering M.Tech course in Computer Science in South India?
  16. List of self financing colleges in Kerala offering M.Tech in Computer Science?
  17. Which colleges are best after passing B.Tech computer science engineering?
  18. What are the courses available after BSc? List of colleges that offering MSc, MS, MCA in Kerala?
12th June 2012, 09:13 PM
ne moham

Default Re: Colleges offering M.Tech in computer science or software engineering within Kerala?

Amal Jyothi Engg. College

AWH Engineering College

Baselios Mathews Ii Col.Of Engg.,
13th February 2013, 12:27 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Colleges offering M.Tech in computer science or software engineering within Kerala?

hi,,,,

Colleges offering M.Tech in computer science or software engineering within Kerala

1.Baselios Mathews Ii Col.Of Engg

2.AWH Engineering College

3.Amal Jyothi Engg. College

all the best,,,,,,,,,,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?