19th August 2010, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Colleges offering M.Tech/M.E in Mechatronics with good faculty and infrastructure?

Hi, i want to know the name of the colleges offering M.Tech/M.E(Mechatronics) with good faculty and infrastructure?

Related Questions:
  1. Names of the colleges offering M.Tech/M.E(Mechatronics) with good faculty and infrastructure?
  2. Colleges offering M.Tech/M.E in Mechatronics with good faculty and infrastructure?
  3. Colleges offering M.Tech in Mechatronics having good faculty and infrastructure in India?
  4. Names of good colleges in India having good faculty and infrastructure in M.Tech Mechatronics course in India?
  5. Is it good to do masters in Mechatronics? List of top colleges/universities in India offering this programme?
  6. Is it good to do masters in Mechatronics? List of top colleges/universities in USA offering this programme?
  7. Detailed information about colleges with fee structure which offers B.Tech(Mechatronics Engineering) programme for diploma holder?
  8. Which is better between Symbiosis Noida and Amity Noida for B.A/LLB?
  9. Which are the best engineering colleges in India offering B.Tech in Mechatronics/Mechanical?
  10. Am I eligible for IIMs, XLRI, Symbiosis, NMIMS after scoring 64% in 10th and 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get admission in YMCA after scoring 780 in AIEEE and 21475 AIR?
  12. Names of the colleges offering M.E or M.Tech Mechatronics course in India?
  13. List of colleges offering B.Tech(Mechatronics) in China? Total fee expenses?
  14. Which are the colleges offering B.E in Mechatronics?
  15. What is the fee structure followed for B.Com 2nd year? -- [New]
  16. List of colleges which come immediately after NITs in respect of Placements, Faculty, Feasible Fees and Infrastructure?
  17. Is Mechanical engineering a good field?
  18. List of the colleges offering admission in B.E mechatronics after diploma mechanical
29th August 2011, 08:58 AM
vikas2808

Default Re: Colleges offering M.Tech/M.E in Mechatronics with good faculty and infrastructure?

Dear friend

her are some colleges offering mechtronics degree..

1-Acharya Polytechnic Banglore
2-G.H. Patel College of Engineering & Technology gugarat
3-Sardar Patel University Gugarat
4-Arupadai Veedu Chennai
5-College Of EngineeringAnna University Chennai
6-KilpaukAarupadai Veedu Institute of Technology Chennai
7-NammalwarpetGovernment Polytechnic College Chennai
8-RoyapettahVinayaka Centennial Canadian Business School Chennai

choose according your comfort.
thank you
29th August 2011, 08:18 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Colleges offering M.Tech/M.E in Mechatronics with good faculty and infrastructure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, i want to know the name of the colleges offering M.Tech/M.E(Mechatronics) with good faculty and infrastructure?
dear friend,

College for M.TECH in Mechatronics:-

1. Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi
2. Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
3. Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
4. Indian Institute of Technology, Madras
5. Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay
6. Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee
7. NITTTR KOLKATA

thanks
4th September 2011, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

I wish to admit myself in the M.Tech/M.E in Mechatronics from UGC recognished and AICTE approved University/Institution with good faculty and infrastructure.
29th June 2012, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

hai,i want to me in mechatronics engg in tamilnadu only private college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?