22nd September 2011, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

How may I know about the details like fee structure, scholarships, and about scientists who can guide me, for Ph.D course? I am pursuing m.sc in microbiology and want to go Germany, UK or USA for my Ph.D

hello Sir/Mam,
I am pursuing m.sc in microbiology and i want to go for ph.d from abroad like germany,uk or us under some project of immunology.
I want to know about the fee details,scholarships, and about scientists who can be my guide.....
ritu mor

Related Questions:
  1. How may I join PhD course in abroad under the project of immunology? What is the fee structure and scholarships options available?
  2. Scholarship for pursuing PhD in USA or Germany?
  3. Admission procedure, fee expenses and scholarships available to study PhD in Germany/UK for M.Sc(Biotechnology) candidate?
  4. PhD Microbiology without GRE in USA?
  5. Is it necessary to have 2-3 months industrial experience for doing PhD at Australia & Germany?
  6. How may I do PhD in Pharmaceuticals biotechnology from USA? What are the scholarships available?
  7. Which test I should clear for pursuing PhD from USA, Germany and England like countries? Cost of GRE and TOEFL?
  8. Is there any vacancy present in a good company to do PhD in Microbiology?
  9. List of universities providing Ph.D course in Microbiology in USA with scholarship?
  10. Requirements and eligibility for PhD Microbiology Abroad? List of institutes in Germany?
  11. List of colleges offering Ph.D through correspondence? What's the fee structure? I've done M.Sc in Hotel Management
  12. How to do Ph.D in Microbiology after completing MSc Microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of colleges in US or Canada to do Ph.D course with scholarship? -- [New]
  14. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in Germany?
  15. How to find good colleges and good guide for PhD? Is NET necessary for pursuing PhD?
  16. How can I apply for PhD in Germany?
  17. Detailed information about the fee expenses of pursuing Ph.D in USA? How can I proceed?
  18. How may I do my Ph.D in Germany or Switzerland? I've completed M.Sc in Microbiology and 2 years experience in Research and Development
29th June 2012, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I know about the details like fee structure, scholarships, and about scientists who can guide me, for Ph.D course? I am pursuing m.sc in microbiology and want to go Germany, UK or USA for my Ph.D

sir i just want to know how much money will be required for doing a phd in germany even if i didnt get any schloarship,throughout the entire completion of trhe course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?