19th June 2011, 10:58 AM
Senior Member+

List of colleges which come immediately after NITs in respect of Placements, Faculty, Feasible Fees and Infrastructure?

Hey anyone out there,

May i have the list of the colleges (listed in the ccb website) which come

immediately after the NIT's in respect of the following:

1.Placements(main)

2.Faculty

3.Feasible Fees

4.Infrastructures.

Please Help Me In Finding Out These Colleges As Fast As Possible!!!

regards,

==Nikhil==

Related Questions:
  1. Best government colleges in Delhi which have the best faculty along with good placements? What is the fee structure?
  2. List of top 10 NITs in structural engineering branch for M.Tech
  3. Which institutes offer quotas for Nepal students in India? Do IITs offer admission?
  4. What's the course fee for BA in English? How may I get information about Hostel fee
  5. Which is better between Symbiosis Noida and Amity Noida for B.A/LLB?
  6. List of top 5 engineering colleges in India and Abroad having the best faculty and infrastructure in Computer Science?
  7. Which MBA colleges can I apply for with my scores? Details of colleges, fees, placements?
  8. Names of the colleges offering M.Tech/M.E(Mechatronics) with good faculty and infrastructure?
  9. Names of the colleges offering M.Tech(Mechatronics) in India with good faculty and infrastructure?
  10. How may I find preference order of engineering colleges on the basis of their placements and faculties?
  11. Colleges offering M.Tech/M.E in Mechatronics with good faculty and infrastructure?
  12. Names of good colleges in India having good faculty and infrastructure in M.Tech Mechatronics course in India?
  13. List of NPTI Institutes for taking admission in PGDC according to Placement and Infrastructure?
  14. Colleges offering M.Tech in Mechatronics having good faculty and infrastructure in India?
  15. How can I get admission in BHU in BCA?
  16. M.Tech without qualifying GATE exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the fee structure asked to do 12th class in private if I have failed before?
  18. Is LPU a good institute to study MBA Marketing from placement point of view? -- [New]
4th July 2011, 01:21 AM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: List of colleges which come immediately after NITs in respect of Placements, Faculty, Feasible Fees and Infrastructure?

[B]Dear friend,[B]
The list of college which comes after nit's in all respect asked in your queries are:
*LMNIT,jaipur
*BIT ranchi(Mesra)
*IIIT hyderabad
*IIIT allahabad

Good luck
17th July 2011, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges which come immediately after NITs in respect of Placements, Faculty, Feasible Fees and Infrastructure?

well i have got 36700 in aieee and my category is obc..can i knew which nit can i get?????? plz it's very urgent
17th July 2011, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

well i have got 36700 in aieee and my category is obc..can i knew which nit can i get?????? plz it's very urgent
3rd August 2011, 11:41 PM
Senior Member+

Smile Re: List of colleges which come immediately after NITs in respect of Placements, Faculty, Feasible Fees and Infrastructure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
CCB Counselling :

Its quite late that i have come across your post but still, If you are unsure of any of your choices, you can check out the Attatchments below to see which NIT's you can get through with your rank.

The CCB counselling has already completed 5 rounds of Seat allotment and you will have to register yourself afresh for the upcoming SPOT ROUNDS on Aug 10th.

Check out the Attatchments Below!!!

Regards,

Nik
Attached Files
File Type: docx nix files 2.docx(12.8 KB, 78 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?