18th June 2016, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure followed for B.Com 2nd year?

Please tell me the fee structure of your college. For b.com 2 year honours students? Can you please provide me the details on the same as soon as possible? Awaiting for the response quick. Thank you.

18th June 2016, 08:33 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure followed for B.Com 2nd year?

The fee structure followed for B.Com course is not same in all the colleges throughout India. It varies from College to College as there will be many differences in college to college.

Some colleges offer good quality of education with experienced faculty and provide good facilities like infrastructure, cafeteria, playground, transport, etc., for students and some colleges may not have all the facilities. So, in such type of colleges, the fee structure will be less when compared to other colleges.

The fee structure for B.Com course generally ranges from Rs.20000/- to Rs.40000/- per year and it may vary based on selection of college you choose for pursuing your B.Com course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?