11th December 2011, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Which are the colleges offering MSc in clinical embryology in India?

which are the colleges that are offering msc in clinical embryology in india??

18th December 2011, 06:16 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: Which are the colleges offering MSc in clinical embryology in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
which are the colleges that are offering msc in clinical embryology in india??
There is only one college in India in which you can apply for the Msc course in clinical Microbiology. The duration of this course is of 3 years and the candidates can apply for this course after the completion of their graduation.

The college in which you can apply for the MSc course in clinical Microbiology is shown below:

Kasturba Medical College (KMC)
Karnatka

This is the only college which provides the Msc course in clinical Microbiology.
There is a entrance test is conducted for the selection of candidates for this course.
2nd March 2012, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the colleges offering MSc in clinical embryology in India?

Hi Manipal University has an excellent training program in Clinical embryology with full hands on...both clinical, laboratory and research aspects are included in the program. good for the people who would like to develop carrier in embryology and IVF
21st April 2012, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the colleges offering MSc in clinical embryology in India?

Goverment colleges which offer msc. In embryology and their fee stucture?
16th May 2012, 02:09 AM
Unregistered

Top Indian colleges offering Msc in clinical embriology
16th May 2012, 02:50 PM
sahiljain12

Smile Re: Which are the colleges offering MSc in clinical embryology in India?

THERE IS ONLY ONE COLLEGE IN INDIA.

Kasturba Medical College (KMC), Manipal, Karnataka
MIT campus
Manipal-576104
Karnataka
Tel : +91 / 0820 2925312
FAX : +91 / 0820 2571931

Type : Masters Degree
Category : Medical, Dental & Clinical Research
Sub Category : Others

Here are the details of MSc Clinical Embryology course including duration, eligibility, admission criteria, selection procedure, course fees and syllabus.

DURATION: 3 years

ELIGIBILITY

CITIZENSHIP: Indian Nationals can apply under the General category. Foreign nationals or Non Resident Indians or Indian nationals supported by NRI relatives can apply under the Foreign/NRI category.

QUALIFICATIONS: The candidates who have completed their BSc with Reproduction, Zoology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Bioscience or Physiology as one of the subjects are eligible.

MARKS: Candidates must have obtained not less than 60% at the qualifying examination.

ADMISSIONS

GENERAL CATEGORY: Admissions will be made on the basis of merit in an all India EPSI National admission Test (ENAT)
1st June 2012, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

When will the dates for EPSI National Admission Test announced.?
1st June 2012, 05:54 PM
lakshmi dhana

HAI....

THERE IS ONLY ONE COLLEGE IN INDIA.

MIT campus

Manipal-576104
Karnataka
Tel : +91 / 0820 2925312
FAX : +91 / 0820 2571931

Type : Masters Degree

Category : Medical, Dental & Clinical Research
Sub Category : Others

details of MSc Clinical Embryology course

DURATION
: 3 years

ELIGIBILITY

CITIZENSHIP: Indian Nationals can apply under the General category. Foreign nationals or Non Resident Indians or Indian nationals supported by NRI relatives can apply under the Foreign/NRI category.

QUALIFICATIONS:
The candidates who have completed their BSc with Reproduction, Zoology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Bioscience or Physiology as one of the subjects are eligible.

MARKS:
Candidates must have obtained not less than 60% at the qualifying examination.

ADMISSIONS

GENERAL CATEGORY:
Admissions will be made on the basis of merit in an all India EPSI National admission Test (ENAT)

ALL THE BEST
2nd June 2012, 12:01 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

M.Sc. in Clinical Embryology is a three years course providing advanced theoretical and practical understanding of Human reproduction, Embryology, infertility and assisted reproductive technology(ART) using intensive hands on training, lectures and clinical and laboratory rotation and research.

KASTURBA MEDICAL COLLEGE, MANIPAL UNIVERSITY, MANIPAL, KARNATAKA is offering the above M.SC. in Clinical Embryology.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian Citizen having Graduation Degree in Microbiology, Zoology, Biotechnology, Biochemistry with at least 60% marks from a recognised University, can apply for this course.

For more information you may log on to http://www.manipal.edu
20th July 2013, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

What is the fees in sikkim manipal university for clinical embryology..
29th July 2013, 05:12 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend there is only one college in India offering MSc in clinical embryology.

Address:-

MIT campus
Manipal-576104
Karnataka
Tel : +91 - 0820 2925312
FAX : +91 - 0820 2571931

Best of luck......
5th November 2013, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

what to do after 12th class to became embryologist
25th April 2014, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

which are the colleges offering msc in clinical embryology in andra pradesh?
30th May 2014, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Please I studied human anatomy.Am I eligible to apply for Msc embryology?
25th June 2014, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my B.Tech in Biotechnology. whether I m eligible for Pg clinical embryology ?
31st March 2015, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

I have completed b.tech biotechnology and I have undergone 3 months of internship in ivf .. And I am planning to join m.sc embryology ..can any one guide me . and I need to know abt the colleges offering this course along with the fees structure.
31st March 2015, 01:12 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

There is only the single one collage of india that offers this course in our country is-

that is Kasturba Medical collage situated in Karnataka

In Manipal(Karnataka)

To apply for this course in this institute the candidate must be graduate in - Microbiology, Biochemistry, Zeology or biotechnology with minimum 60% marks aggregate from a recognized university approved by UGC and AICTE.

For further information interested candidates can contact- 8202925312 to institute.
22nd August 2015, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

I doing my b.tech biotechnology interested to do M.sc clinical embryology..want to know whether I am eligible to join? When is the date for ENAT TEST
16th September 2017, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

I have done B.Sc Nursing and interested do MSc clinical embryology so I want to know I'm eligible for M.Sc in clinical embryology or not tell me any one....
6th July 2019, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Which Government college offers masters in clinical embryology ?
11th January 2020, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

I have done Bsc Biotechnology,interested to do Msc Clinical Embryology courses.which are the colleges offering this courses in India?
2nd July 2021, 10:22 PM
Afreen0786

Here are the list of colleges offering Msc in Clinical Embryology in India:-

*AIIMS Delhi- ALL INDIA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES NEW,New Delhi

*KMC- Manipal Kasturba Medical College,Manipal , Karnataka

*JSS Medical College, Mysore

*Amity University, Noida
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?