2nd September 2011, 11:18 PM
pruk11

Will MSc Clinical Microbiology be beneficial to do NHS clinical scientist training programme?

Would an MSc in clinical microbiology be beneficical or help for doing the NHS clinical scientist training programme?

Related Questions:
  1. Which course should I opt for between M.Sc in Clinical Microbiology and M.Sc in Clinical Biochemistry having completed B.Sc MLT?
  2. Which course is beneficial for me after doing MSc in Microbiology?
  3. Career scope after completion of M.Sc in Life Sciences?
  4. Which course should I take in MSc Medical Microbiology, MSc Clinical Microbiology and MSc Microbiology? Difference between the three?
  5. Is it beneficial to do clinical research after completing PGDCR
  6. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc in MLT, either M.Sc(medical microbiology), M.Sc(clinical microbiology), M.Sc(microbiology)? List of universities offers these courses?
  7. Which is a better course between MSc Microbiology and Clinical Research?
  8. List of top institutes offering M.Sc in clinical research in Mumbai region? I've completed B.Sc in Microbiology with 49% marks
  9. How to join PG in Clinical Research or MSc in Clinical Research?
  10. Which is the better choice between M.Tech or PG Diploma in Clinical Research and Ph.D after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology?
  11. How to get a job in BSNL or BEL? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. After completing BSc MLT with 63% from Janardhan Rai Nagar Vidyapeeth Deemed University can I do MSc Medical Microbiology/Clinical Microbiology?
  13. Eligibility for M.Sc clinical psychology? Institutes which offers this course to Nursing graduates? M.Sc and M.Phil degrees will made me Clinical Psychologist? -- [New]
  14. What are the Job oriented courses for me after completion of B.Sc in Clinical Microbiology and pursuing M.Sc in the same field?
  15. What to choose between Clinical Research and MSc Medical Microbiology?
  16. Which course should I opt between MSc in Clinical Microbiology and MSc in Medical Microbiology after completing BSc MLT
  17. Can I go for MSc in Clinical Research after completing BSc Microbiology with Biotechnology?
  18. How should I get a secure job and perfect package salary after completing MSc Clinical Microbiology?
11th July 2018, 02:06 PM
Anushka Kashyap
Member+

Default Re: Will MSc Clinical Microbiology be beneficial to do NHS clinical scientist training programme?

Yes, M.Sc in Clinical Microbiology will be beneficial to do NHS clinical scientist training programme.

NHS stands for National Health Service.

Benefits of M.Sc in Clinical Microbiology are mentioned below:-

1. Getting job in healthcare organisations like, NHS and Environmental organisations.

2. Getting job in beverages companies, Pharmaceuticals, Higher education institutes, Biotechnical companies.

3. Developing the research section of Clinical scientists, Biomedical scientists and other professionals.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?