22nd August 2011, 08:50 PM
Prachi14

Universities offering MSc in clinical microbiology in India? What is the admission procedure and the fee structure?

pls give me information about the top universities offering M.Sc in clinical microbiology in india and their admission procedures, entrance tests and fees structure.

Related Questions:
  1. Universities offering M.Sc in Clinical Microbiology in India? Admission Procedure for this course?
  2. Best Universities in India offering M.Sc in Biotechnology and Biochemistry? Fee structure for these courses and the procedure to get admission?
  3. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc in MLT, either M.Sc(medical microbiology), M.Sc(clinical microbiology), M.Sc(microbiology)? List of universities offers these courses?
  4. Universities in UK and US offering MS in clinical research?
  5. What to study for msc microbiology entrance for different universities?
  6. List of universities offering MSc in clinical microbiology?
  7. MSc Microbiology details required: Best Universities, papers, eligibility and dates o
  8. Best universities in India for MSc Biotech and Biochemistry? What is the fee structure and the entrance procedure?
  9. Admission Procedure in Top Institutes for doing MSC Physics along with their fee structure.
  10. Which course should I opt for between M.Sc in Clinical Microbiology and M.Sc in Clinical Biochemistry having completed B.Sc MLT?
  11. List of top institutes offering M.Sc in clinical research in Mumbai region? I've completed B.Sc in Microbiology with 49% marks
  12. How to do MSc in Microbiology after passing BSc in Microbiology -- [New]
  13. Universities offering clinical psychology in PG? What is the fee structure?
  14. Which course should I take in MSc Medical Microbiology, MSc Clinical Microbiology and MSc Microbiology? Difference between the three?
  15. What kind of job can I get after completing MSc Medical Microbiology with first class? In which areas can I work? Universities offering Ph.D in medical microbiology? How to get admission?
  16. Which Post graduation to do after BSc Microbiology? Medical microbiology, applied microbiology and clinical research? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of government colleges for M.Sc(Clinical research)? What's the fee structure and applying procedure?
  18. List of reputed colleges or universities offering clinical research, Genetics? What is the fee structure of it?
3rd March 2012, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Universities offering MSc in clinical microbiology in India? What is the admission procedure and the fee structure?

what are the scope after msc microbiology. what diffrence between clinical , applied and medical microbiology, which one is better.kindly answer me
sir/ madam.
6th July 2012, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Universities offering MSc in clinical microbiology in India? What is the admission procedure and the fee structure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prachi14 View Post
pls give me information about the top universities offering M.Sc in clinical microbiology in india and their admission procedures, entrance tests and fees structure.
punjab technical university(ptu) offering this course through distance education mode for further information plz logon http://www.ptudep.org/programmes.asp?ID=1
23rd May 2013, 03:29 AM
Unregistered

Currently I am pursuring Ph.d in Dairy microbiology from NDRI,Karnal,So I will be eligible for post of Microbiology as Lecturer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?