5th August 2011, 09:15 AM
chetan.1727

Colleges offering online M.Sc. Electronics course? Fee structure and Eligibility for the course?

I want to know about the colleges and universities that are offering online msc electronics education .and eligibility,fees, etc

Related Questions:
  1. Best colleges offering M.E in Electronics? What is the eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  2. Colleges offering M.E in Electronics through distance education? What is the eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  3. Which colleges are offering Integrated MSc Ph.D? Fee structure and the duration of the course?
  4. Which are the colleges in Mumbai offering MSc in Forensics? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  5. Information about MSc integrated courses and colleges offering the course in Chennai? Which colleges offer MSc courses in Chennai? Fee structure and eligibility of the course?
  6. Colleges in India offering MSc in IT or MSc in IT Management? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of the exam?
  7. Which are the government colleges offering MSc Clinical Research Course? What is the fee structure?
  8. Eligibility, good universities, fee structure and subject list of M.sc Mathematics?
  9. Colleges offering M.Sc in Genetics under DU? Eligibility and Fee structure for this course? Last date to submit application forms for this course?
  10. Colleges in Mumbai offering MSc in Nanotechnology? Fee structure of the course in the colleges?
  11. Fee structure and Eligibility to pursue M.Sc in IT from the colleges of North India being a candidate having done B.Sc course?
  12. Colleges offering M.S.(ECE) in USA and Germany with fee structure?
  13. Information about MSc integrated courses of animation technology? Colleges offering the course in Chennai? Details about the MSc courses available in Chennai and their fee structure?
  14. Which are the colleges in AP offering MBBS course? What is the fee structure for the same?
  15. Can I do MSc Anatomy? Colleges that are offering the course in Hyderabad?
  16. Colleges in India offering MSc Nanotechnology course? Scholarships available to do the course? Fee structure details?
  17. List of colleges in India offering BSc in Criminology? Eligibility criteria and the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of universities offering M.Sc geology in abroad, eligibility criteria, scholarship and fee structure? -- [New]
13th May 2014, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges offering online M.Sc. Electronics course? Fee structure and Eligibility for the course?

I have completed my b.tech degree...I want to do MS in India at Bangalore....I checked IIIT but its full.....Could u please suggest me good university for doing M.Sc in electronics and can i do M.Sc in electronics though i m not a B.Sc holder????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?