1st January 2012, 06:32 PM
mansoortawheed

Fee structure and Eligibility to pursue M.Sc in IT from the colleges of North India being a candidate having done B.Sc course?

Sir, I have done BSc. I want to do MSc IT from colleges of north india especially dehradun,eligibility and fee structure there. March session preffered.

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for MSc in Abroad after doing BSc Biotechnology? Fee structure of the course? Will the degree be valuable if done from abroad?
  2. Which are the colleges in north India? What is the fee structure? I am interested in BDS course
  3. Colleges in India offering MSc in IT or MSc in IT Management? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of the exam?
  4. Different entrance exams other than GATE to pursue M.Tech from DTU? Eligibility, Fee structure and accommodation details?
  5. Which colleges are offering Integrated MSc Ph.D? Fee structure and the duration of the course?
  6. Eligibility criteria, colleges, duration and fee structure of MPH programme? Job opportunities in India and USA for MPH candidate?
  7. How to enroll for Homeopathy Correspondence Course? Which are the recognized colleges in abroad and in India? Is there any age eligibility? Fee structure of it?
  8. How to do MSc genetics after completing BSc Microbiology? What is the fee structure? Which are the colleges in Hyderabad?
  9. Which is the best college in north India for M.Tech in CSE offering low fee structure?
  10. List of Colleges in North India where I can apply now for B..Sc course?
  11. List of colleges in India offering BSc in Criminology? Eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  12. What is the fee structure for MSc Anatomy?
  13. What is the fee structure for BDS course? List of colleges offering this course in North India?
  14. List of good colleges in India or Abroad to pursue M.Sc in Environmental Science being a candidate pursuing B.Sc in Biosciences?
  15. List of the top 10 colleges along with their fee structure offering B.Sc and M.Sc courses in India and Chhattisgarh? What subjects should I opt for the same?
  16. Fee structure for M.Tech in OU and JNTU affiliated colleges? Can I get fee reimbursement being SC candidate? -- [New]
  17. Fee structure and Duration of CA course? Required Eligibility criteria to pursue this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Best colleges for Training of Commercial Pilot in India? Date of Exam, Eligibility criteria and Fee structure for the course?
21st October 2016, 11:27 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Fee structure and Eligibility to pursue M.Sc in IT from the colleges of North India being a candidate having done B.Sc course?

In Dehradun, Many colleges offer M.Sc (IT) course. You can apply for that & can get admission based on your final merit score.

M.Sc (IT) Eligibility
- You must have passed bachelor's degree with Computer Science or IT specialization from a recognized university.
- You require to appear entrance exam for admission.

Entrance Exam Syllabus
- Computer Awareness & IT
- Maths
- English Language & Comprehension
- Logical Ability and Reasoning

Top M.Sc (IT) Institutes In Dehradun
- Dehradun Institute of Technology
- Uttaranchal University
- Himalayan Institute of Technology
- Graphic Era University
- Institute of Technology & Management , Dehradun
- Doon College of Agriculture, Science & Technology
- Baba Farid Institute of Technology
- Dolphin Institute
- Beehive College of Advanced Studies

Fees Structure
Fees of M.Sc (IT) varies college to collge. In government colleges, Fee is low as compare to private colleges. In government colleges, Tuition Fee exists from Rs.3000/- to Rs.6000/- per year. In private colleges, Tuition Fee exists from Rs.25,000/- to Rs.1,50,000/- per year. Admission Fee, Caution Deposit, Mess Fee, Hostel Fee, Library Fee, Activity Fee are excluded.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?