5th July 2011, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Colleges offering Philosophy Hons under Vidyasagar University?

please give the list of colleges offering philosophy hons. under vidyasagar university

Related Questions:
  1. Should i prefer studying B.Sc. (Hons) over B.Sc. (Major) at Vidyasagar University? -- [New]
  2. Names of the good Delhi University colleges offering B.Com Hons?
  3. How to join MBA under Vidyasagar University? I have qualified 2nd year B.Com hons under Kalyani University
  4. How to prepare for economics hons course from Calcutta University?
  5. How can I fill up the form of PAtna Women collehe for B.A. honours?
  6. List of colleges offering Phycho Hons from Mumbai Delhi University? What is the admission procedure?
  7. Percentage required for Ph.D in sociology after completing graduation in sociology as a non collegiate?
  8. Can I get admission in LLB in Calcutta university after Anthropology(Hons.)?
  9. Which is the best coaching centre in Kolkata for M.Phil in english? I have completed M.A in english
  10. List of colleges offering Economics Hons course under graduates from Mumbai(best colleges)? Criteria and cutoff percentage of the colleges?
  11. How to do M.Phil through distance education?
  12. List of colleges offering Economics Hons course for Under graduates in Mumbai? Criteria and cutoff percentage of the colleges?
  13. Names of the colleges offering BSc Hons in Haryana? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of universities which offer correspondence M.P.Ed course in West Bengal?
  15. How to get admission in company secretary? I have done BCA and MBA
  16. Class room training for Indian Engineering Service and Public sector unit exams in mumbai
  17. List of universities in India offering MA in Philosophy through distance learning?
  18. List of colleges offering BSc Chemistry Hons after scoring 82.25%?
6th December 2011, 04:13 AM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Colleges offering Philosophy Hons under Vidyasagar University?

hi i am giving some colleges such are
1.midnapur college
2.moyna college
3.sitananda college
4.vivekananda mssion mahavidyalaya colege
5.prabhat college
6.pingala thana mahavidyalaya
16th August 2015, 12:51 AM
Vidya @

Default Re: Colleges offering Philosophy Hons under Vidyasagar University?

Top colleges:-

Sitananda college

Vivekananda mssion mahavidyalaya colege

Midnapur college

Prabhat college

Moyna college

Pingala thana mahavidyalaya
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?