19th February 2015, 08:19 AM
tarunraj405

What to learn after completing B.Tech in ECE?

what to learn after completed my btech in ece?adout my core

14th August 2015, 11:57 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to learn after completing B.Tech in ECE?

There are so many career options after completion of bachelor of technology course in Electronics and Communication engineering. First of all you need to decide what you really want to do.

1. You can go for jobs in private companies like TCS, IBM, LG, SAMSUNG etc.

2. You can go for higher study options like Master of Technology, MBA, PGDM etc.

3. You can prepare for the government job entrance examinations like SSC CGL exam, Indian Engineering Services exam, Civil Services exam, CDS, AFCAT etc.

You can select any of the above options as per your convenience. The best option will be to appear for GATE exam and crack it within 400 rank so that you can get call from PSU for jobs or you can do M.Tech from top institutes like IITs, NITs etc.
16th August 2015, 12:15 AM
sai215

Re: What to learn after completing B.Tech in ECE?

List of Jobs :------

BHEL
ISRO
NTPS
POWER GRID
INDIAN POWER CORPORATION Limited
GAIL
SAIL
DRDO
DRDL
ECIL
BSNL
SOLAR SYSTEMS
SSC
UPSC
CIVIL EXMAS
BANKS
RAILWAY JOBS
CDS
16th August 2015, 12:52 AM
Career advisor

After BTech in ECE you can go for the further studies. If you want to go in your core subjects then you choose MTech in VLSI,Power Electronics etc.
To get admission in MTech you have to crack GATE(Graduate Aptitude Test for Engineers) only then you get admission in NIT's or IIT's.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?