27th March 2011, 07:36 PM
pallavi bahl

Which are the good B.School offering MBA course in India? I have scored 93% in Feb MAT exam

i have got 93% in feb mat 2011, please suggest me some good b schools offered mba course , located in lucknow....

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in any good colleges with scorecard of February-MAT? How its differ from December-MAT?
  2. Top colleges with excellent educational record which accept MAT score for admission in MBA. I passed MAT in Feb 2012 with 97.3%
  3. List of some good colleges in which I can get after scoring 89.98% in Dec MAT, 85.26 percentile in Feb MAT and 77.40 percentile in ATMA? Cutoff score/Percentile of ATMA feb?
  4. Good MBA colleges through MAT at 97 percentile? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. In which colleges can I apply after scoring 96 percentile in Feb MAT?
  6. Which are the good colleges in Pune and New Delhi? I have scored 520 marks in MAT Feb
  7. Colleges offering scholarship after scoring 96.98% in Feb MAT? I am interested in International Business Course
  8. Will I be able to get a seat in PSG institute of management after scoring 659.5 in Feb MAT?
  9. List of the top colleges offering MBA health care and hospital administration through MAT score? My MAT percentile is 92.05
  10. Which B-Schools can I get after scoring 510 in MAT?
  11. How to do HV specialization in finance? I have scored 600 marks in Feb Mat
  12. MBA in Lucknow after 93% in MAT?
  13. Chances of getting a good college after scoring 631.5 in MAT with 79.22 percentile? Cutoff of the colleges?
  14. Am I eligible to get admission in DU? I want to do MBA HR
  15. List of good colleges that I can get admission with a score of 92.95 in MAT Exam?
  16. Which colleges can I expect with 696 marks in Feb MAT exam?
  17. List of colleges which offer admission to a candidate who has scored 453.5 marks in February MAT? -- [New]
  18. MBA colleges offering admission through their own entrance exams? Benefits of appearing MAT?
11th March 2012, 09:54 PM
venkatadrir

Default Re: Which are the good B.School offering MBA course in India? I have scored 93% in Feb MAT exam

Quote:
Originally Posted by pallavi bahl View Post
i have got 93% in feb mat 2011, please suggest me some good b schools offered mba course , located in lucknow....
sikkim manipal university and madras university are best sources to purchase MBA degree and the campus placements of these universities are excellent and extraordinary
12th March 2012, 09:29 AM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which are the good B.School offering MBA course in India? I have scored 93% in Feb MAT exam

YOU SHOULD NOT COMPROMISE ON THE COLLEGE BECAUSE OF THE LOCATION OF THE COLLEGE.

TAKE ADMISSION IN A BEST COLLEGE IRRESPECTIVE OF LOCATION.

however

there are one/two very good colleges in lucknow also which accept MAT score .

SOME Best Colleges Accept the MAT Score.

Institute of Business Management & Technology (IBMT) Bangalore, India
Audyogik Shikshan Mandal's (Institute of Management & Computer Studies) Mumbai, India
Disha Institute Of Advanced Studies (DIAS) Delhi/NCR, India
Eastern Institute for Integrated Learning in Management (EIILM) Delhi/NCR, India
JK Business School (JKBS) Gurgaon - Delhi/NCR, India
Graduate School of Business and Administration (GSBA) Noida - Delhi/NCR, India
International Institute of Business Studies-IIBS Bangalore, India
Jaipuria Institute of Management (JIM) Lucknow, India
Alliance Business Academy Bangalore, India
Dr. Gaur Hari Singhania Institute of Management & Research Kanpur, India
Goa Institute of Management Ribandar, India
Institute of Business Management & Research(IBMR) Hubli, India
Jagan Institute of Management Studies(JIMS) Delhi/NCR, India
Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management (LBSIM) Delhi/NCR, India
PES Institutions Bangalore, India
Prestige Institute Of Management Gwalior, India
Rai Business School (RBS) Delhi/NCR, India
Suryadatta Institute of Management & Information Research (SIMIR) Pune, India
12th March 2012, 10:10 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear.........
The list of Colleges in which you can take admission through MAT exam rank.......

Good luck........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?