12th April 2010, 09:19 PM
Safvana

Diploma course in hearing listing & speech (D.H.L.S.) - Course Details, Fee Structure, Duration, Entrance Exams?

Respected sir,
I am Safvana from Kerala(Malappuram) I have completed +2.
I want to do diploma course in hearing listing & speech(D.H.L.S.), so please send me proper guidelines regarding this course, with fee structure & durartion.I also want to know whether any entrance exam is required .Please send me a reply as soon as possible.
Yours faithfully,
Safvana.

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in National Institute of Speech and Hearing, Kerala to study Audiology and Speech Language course? What is the fee structure?
  2. Colleges in Kerala for Speech & Hearing degree course? Entrance exams and fees for the same?
  3. Do I have to pay extra fee to do PG Diploma in Neuro Audiology in All India Institute of Speech & Hearing if belongs to other state candidate?
  4. Details regarding Diploma in speech Therapy? I have done a Diploma in CS.
  5. How to get a government job after completing diploma in speech and hearing at Mumbai
  6. Different entrance exams other than GATE to pursue M.Tech from DTU? Eligibility, Fee structure and accommodation details?
  7. List of universities which offer Diploma in Banking Business course to B.Com graduate? Detailed information, course duration, fee structure and scope of this course?
  8. Details about CA course? What is the fee structure and the duration?
  9. Entrance exams for masters in speech and hearing in AYJNIHH mumbai and secunderbad, SRMC chennai, AIISH mysore and in KMC mangalore?
  10. Details about CS course duration? What is the fee structure? Best institutes in Ghaziabad for CS?
  11. Details about course duration? What is the fee structure?
  12. Can I pursue B.Ed after bachelor degree in speech and hearing? -- [New]
  13. Career as speech and hearing therapist?
  14. Biology streams available to study in M.Sc for Speech and Hearing graduate?
  15. Entrance exams for masters in speech and hearing in AYJNIHH Mumbai and Secunderbad SRMC Chennai, AIISH Mysore and in KMC Mangalore? Where to get the application forms?
  16. Procedure for studying CA? What is the course duration and fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Best Institutes for Marine Engineering after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Fee structure for this course and duration of the course?
  18. How can I apply to study Diploma in Rheumatology after completing MD in Medicine? Course duration and fee structure of this course?
15th April 2010, 06:18 PM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Diploma course in hearing listing & speech (D.H.L.S.) - Course Details, Fee Structure, Duration, Entrance Exams?

dear,
there are many universities giving the diploma course in hearing and speech .....
so depending on the university different exams are held.......and inn some university even exam is not a compulsion....

you may visit the following link to get an idea of the course and the institutes and universities providing the course.......

http://www.ayjnihh.nic.in/aw/manpower1.html

there are some pdf documents about the information of the course and all the queries you have regarding the course.......

rehabcouncil.nic.in/programmes/ano/dhls09.pdf

rehabcouncil.nic.in/pdf/dhls.pdf

best of luck
17th April 2010, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Diploma course in hearing listing & speech (D.H.L.S.) - Course Details, Fee Structure, Duration, Entrance Exams?

Sir, thank you very much for information you had sent to me.
17th April 2010, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I wish to know how much is the fees required for doing this course(DHLS) and i also wish to know when should i pay this.so kindly reply to this question as soon as possible.
yours faithfully,
safvana
22nd April 2010, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

sir, i want to do speech thereapy course so please tell me about it
22nd April 2010, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
I to know how much is the fees required for doing this course (DHLS) please reply as soon as possible.. yours faithfully palak...
28th April 2010, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

when will dhls exam commence
18th August 2010, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

sir,i wish to know the date of results of this course(DHLS) for exam may 2010
20th August 2010, 10:51 AM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

dear friend,

really this course is not the trend subjects.and there is no many college which

provides the diploma course for this discipline,so you have to face a very good

competition for taking the admission for this subjects.there is some college

under Maharashtra university which provides such courses.

and fee structure and other details are available on the official websites of the

particular college.
24th August 2010, 12:46 AM
nandanan

please mention the institutions in Bangalore conducting speech therapy diploma coursre
17th October 2010, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

can someone help me to locate the exact website,where to find results
15th February 2011, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

I am a graduate in Arts and Interested to do diploma in Hearing Impaired.Where can I get admission for this program?What will be the fee?When it will be commence?
23rd February 2011, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

is there interinship for dhls and if there,how much duration? Is the stipend given for the same?
11th April 2011, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

i am afeela..i completed my 2..i wish to do speech therapy course in kerala.so i kinly request you to sent me tha proper guiddlines,fee structure,duration ect? and also i wish to know that weather there is any special entrance e xamination forthis course?
19th April 2011, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

details about entrance exams of speech & hearing course
20th May 2011, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

what are the job oppertunities
21st May 2011, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

list of speech theraphy college diploma and bachelor degree course at nagpur after H.S.S.C.
15th August 2011, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE FOLLOOWING:-
WHEN WILL BE THE ADMISSIONS TO THE AUDIOLOGY & SPEECH THERAPY COURSE STARTED,
ELIGIBILITY,
ADMISSION PROCEDURE,
FEES STRUCTURES,
FORMS AVAILABLITY AND
COLLEGES OFFERING THIS COURSES MAINLY IN TAMIL NADU
23rd November 2011, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE FOLLOWING:-
WHEN WILL BE THE ADMISSIONS TO THE AUDIOLOGY & SPEECH THERAPY COURSE STARTED,
ADMISSION PROCEDURE,
FEES STRUCTURES,
FORMS AVAILABILITY
27th November 2011, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

dear sir
mai DHLS pass huwa hu.ab mere liye job k bare mai plz kuch bati
6th January 2012, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

i m complete b.pharama i want to doing course diploma in sppeech and hearing plz give totally information about this
course like college fee etc
13th May 2012, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

i have done DHELS course,after this what i can do now
25th November 2012, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

sir ,
when is dhls course 2011-12 results will be annouced ,as its to late .........please provide me the information regarding this on my
email id [email protected]
26th July 2013, 08:36 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am complited B.Com pass.i want to do dhls course.please detail me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?