13th September 2012, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Which are the colleges providing admission into 2nd year or 3rd year MBBS after BSc Nursing

plz tell me the colleges providing admission into 2nd or 3rd yr mbbs after bsc nursing

Related Questions:
  1. Is this possible to join 2nd year or 3rd year of MBBS in abroad after the completion of B.Sc Nursing?
  2. Is it possible to join 2nd year or 3rd year MBBS in abroad after completion of BSc Nursing? How can I become a Doctor after doing BSc Nursing
  3. B.Sc Nursing student can get lateral entry into 2nd year of MBBS? Which institute has such provision?
  4. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing?
  5. How to get admission in MBBS course in India/Abroad? I am a 3rd year BSc Nursing student
  6. How to get admission in MBBS after completing BSc Nursing? Details of the medical colleges which are offering MBBS course after BSc Nursing?
  7. How can I get admission in MBBS 2nd year after completing BSc Nursing? I am a student of BIMR Nursing college of BSc Nursing
  8. Can I quit my B.Sc(Nursing) in 2nd year and join MBBS? -- [New]
  9. How to do MBBS after BSc Nursing? can I join as Lateral entry to MBBS 3rd year
  10. How to join 2nd year MBBS after finishing BSc Nursing? I like to join 2nd year MBBS
  11. How to take admission in MBBS after completing BSc Nursing?
  12. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? I am a final year BSc Nursing student
  13. Can I do MBBS after my BSc Nursing? I am a final year BSc Nursing student
  14. Is it true that after BSc nursing we can get into MBBS with relaxation of 1 year? Any BSc nursing seats in MBBS entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure for admission to do MBBS course after BSc Nursing course?
  16. How to do PG in MSc Nursing after doing BSc Nursing 3rd year?
  17. Is it possible to take admission for 3rd year of B.Sc in Microbiology being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  18. Can I get admission for direct 3rd year MBBS after completion of BSc Nursing?
25th October 2012, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the colleges providing admission into 2nd year or 3rd year MBBS after BSc Nursing

can any msc medical student join to mbbs 2nd or 3rd year directly?please tell me...........
19th November 2012, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the colleges providing admission into 2nd year or 3rd year MBBS after BSc Nursing

If a student is doing 3rd Year MBBS Abroad and has a record of above 75% through out First and Second Year, can she get admission into 4th year in India ????????//
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?