16th June 2014, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

B.Sc Nursing student can get lateral entry into 2nd year of MBBS? Which institute has such provision?

I am student of bsc nursing 4th year and i want to do mbbs after this course through getting lateral entery in mbbs 2nd or 3rd year.is it possible or not if it is possible then which institute is offering for mbbs.

13th August 2014, 11:06 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: B.Sc Nursing student can get lateral entry into 2nd year of MBBS? Which institute has such provision?

You need to have a clarity at first about your decision for pursuing 5 years MBBS degree. You have already put in four years of effort in the B.Sc Nursing. Any candidate who had completed class 12 with physics, biology, chemistry and English with minimum 50 per cent can apply for the Lateral entry by writing the Common Medical Entrance Test or NEET entrance test. On securing a good rank, candidates get direct admission in the second year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?