9th September 2012, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure for MSc in Forensic? How should I prepare for the entrance test?

I am the biotech student recognized by AICTE .I want to know the fee detail about admission in MSc in forensic. How should I prepare myself for the entrance test conducted for it.

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges providing forensic odontology course? Fee structure of the course? Is there any entrance exam for this course? What is the syllabus of the entrance test?
  2. Can I study M.Sc Forensic Science if completed B.Sc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering Forensic Science with fee structure?
  3. How to join MSc Forensic after completing BSc Nursing?
  4. Best colleges in Kerala to study forensic science? Is there any entrance test? What is the fee structure? -- [New]
  5. Can I get admission in MSc forensic science after BDS graduation?
  6. Best institute for MSc in clinical research in Hyderabad? What is the fee structure?
  7. Is it possible to do M.Sc. Forensic Science after completion of BDS? Colleges offering M.Sc. in Forensic Sciences course in Bangalore? Information regarding the Entrance Exam and Fee structure for the course in Osmania University?
  8. When is this years B.Ed entrance test? Syllabus of B.Ed entrance for MSc Life Science students? What are the tentative dates of the exam and the fee structure?
  9. Procedure to get admission in FC? What is the cutoff and fee structure? Is forensic science course available in FC?
  10. What is the fee structure for MSc Anatomy?
  11. What is the Entrance Test to pursue M.Sc in Medical Anatomy in Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal? Eligibility criteria and Fee structure for this course? Important Dates regarding this Entrance Exam?
  12. How to go for MSc forensic science course? List of the colleges in India and entrance tests to be answered?
  13. Fee structure, timings and entrance test dates for MSc Microbiology correspondence course?
  14. When is the entrance test for MSc Forensic Study? What type of preparation is needed?
  15. ICRI delhi for msc clinical research - experience required? fee structure? syllabus? admissions?
  16. Date of entrance exams for MSc Forensic Science in the upcoming year? How to prepare for the entrance exam and which books to refer?
  17. How to get direct admission in UG? What is the fee structure of top forensic colleges?
  18. Forensic colleges/universities in India for m.sc. in forensic science? Entrance exams? -- [Most Discussed]
24th March 2014, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure for MSc in Forensic? How should I prepare for the entrance test?

i have completed my BDS, how should i enter the forensic odontology course? wat r the colleges in banglore? wat r the fee structure?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?