27th January 2016, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Job prospects in Forensic Odontology? Eligibility criteria to become eligible for forensic Odontology?

Would you please tell me about the job prospects in forensic odontology? Also want to know if I need to go for post graduation to be eligible for forensic odontology?

Related Questions:
  1. Which should be preferable for forensic odontology from Indian university or foreign university?
  2. How to study forensic odontology after completing BDS?
  3. Which college in India offering forensic odontology?
  4. How to apply for Forensic Odontology? Is it a PG course or diploma course? What are the career aspects?
  5. Should I go for MSc forensic odontology in university of Glamorgan?
  6. Colleges in India who offer Forensic Odontology Course? Is there any scope in this field?
  7. Forensic odontology and MBA in hospital administration after BDS? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Should I opt for MSc Forensic Odontology after completing BDS? What is the scope in India
  9. Colleges providing forensic odontology course? Fee structure of the course? Is there any entrance exam for this course? What is the syllabus of the entrance test?
  10. Procedure, requirements and colleges which offer Forensic Odontology course?
  11. College in India offering Forensic Odontology course?
  12. Scope and admission procedure of Forensic Odontology?
  13. How can I apply for forensic odontology after BDS? Which all colleges offer this course?
  14. The TamilNaduDr. M.G.R. Medical university MDS in Oral Pathology and Microbiology- Oral Pathology, Microbiology and Forensic Odontology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. What are the options for me as Forensic Odontologist? What is the scope in India?
  16. How to go for forensic odontology in India? Which university provies this course and where in India?
  17. Am I eligible to get a job in Forensic Lab after doing B.Tech Biotechnology? What is the eligibility to get in Forensic Lab?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria to enter in Forensic Science Field
22nd September 2017, 11:43 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Job prospects in Forensic Odontology? Eligibility criteria to become eligible for forensic Odontology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Would you please tell me about the job prospects in forensic odontology? Also want to know if I need to go for post graduation to be eligible for forensic odontology?

Job Prospects in Forensic Odontology:- In forensic odontology major employment areas are Hospitals and clinics, Law enforcement agencies, Fire department, Forensic research firms, Laboratories, Investigating agencies, Educational institutes, Police departments etc. and get job types like mentioned below:-

Major Job Options in Forensic Odontology:-

>> Forensic geologists.

>> Forensic engineer.

>> Forensic linguists.

>> Forensic pathologists.

>> Researcher.

>> Forensic chemist.

Details Regarding Post Graduation Degree Forensic Odontology:-

Eligibility Condition:-
Minimum qualification required to apply for post graduate degree in forensic odontology is bachelors in Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Applied sciences etc. from government recognized institute.

>> Duration of post graduate degree in forensic odontology is 2 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?