19th December 2010, 09:13 PM
sindhusunil

Colleges providing M.Phil Physics correspondence course? Date of announcement of Notification?

Which are the universities providing M-phil physics through correspondence course ?
when will the notification come ?

Related Questions:
  1. University offering distance M.Phil in Physics?
  2. List of colleges for M.Phil degree through correspondence in visakhapatnam? What's the eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration?
  3. Universities in India providing LLM through correspondence? Is NALSAR university providing correspondence course for LLM?Is there any university providing LLM with MBA with specialization in Law, HR through Correspondence?
  4. Procedure to join for MTECH correspondence course? Mtech correspondence program providing colleges in Bangalore. -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to do M.Phil physics in correspondence? I have completed MSc Physics
  6. Colleges providing M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering through correspondence? Last date of registration?
  7. Details including fee structure and admission criteria for joining M.Phil program in Tamil?
  8. Colleges providing correspondence M.Sc in Physics or Maths in Delhi
  9. Ph.D in Physics in Mumbai university after post graduation in M.Phil and B.Ed degree and worked as guest lecturer in various colleges of Kerala?
  10. Procedure and entrance exam for M.Phil?
  11. List of colleges providing correspondence course in BSc?
  12. Any Indian University offering M.Phil in correspondence course after doing PG in Physics?
  13. Any indian university is offering M.Phil in correspondence course? I am a PG in Physics
  14. Any Indian University offering M.Phil in correspondence? I am a PG in Physics
  15. Colleges providing M.Tech in Computer Science through correspondence course?
  16. Is there any possibility for me to pursue M.Phil course in Correspondence being a candidate having done MA in History and M.Ed?
  17. Can I do M.Sc Physics in correpondence mode after competion of B.Sc and currently purusing B.Ed? -- [New]
  18. Colleges providing M.Tech through correspondence? What is the fee structure?

22nd December 2010, 01:54 AM
M M M

Default Re: Colleges providing M.Phil Physics correspondence course? Date of announcement of Notification?

Dear Friend ,

To know more about M.Phill course and other details....

http://www.indiaedu.com/distance-learning/india/courses/pg-courses/master-philosophy.html

ALL THE BEST.

V M M M V

22nd December 2010, 01:59 AM
M M M

Default Re: Colleges providing M.Phil Physics correspondence course? Date of announcement of Notification?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sindhusunil View Post
Which are the universities providing M-phil physics through correspondence course ?
when will the notification come ?
Dear Friend ,

One University known to offer M.Phil Physics is....

Manonmaniam Sundaranar University

To know in more details visit....

www.msuniversitytvl.net

Or you can contact them at....

[email protected]

ALL THE BEST.

V M M M V

29th December 2010, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

54.81% in m.sc.physics am i able for m.phil.physics?

10th March 2011, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

i want to do m phil physics correspondence course

16th March 2011, 08:28 AM
Unregistered

mk university offer mphil physics correspondance course?

15th June 2011, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

I want to do MPhil in Physics ,Kindly give the derails regarding the admission.I had completed my MSc in 2002 from CJMS University ,Kanpur UP

27th September 2011, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

i want to do m.phil physics

15th November 2012, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the university in india offering m.phil in physics through correspondence mode of learning.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?