1st December 2016, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I do M.Sc Physics in correpondence mode after competion of B.Sc and currently purusing B.Ed?

Sir/Mam, I have done my B.Sc Non-Medical and doing B.Ed. I want to do M.Sc physics but due to financisl reasons I want to do M.Sc physics in correspondence can I done msc in correspondence? Please provide me the details on this soon. Thanks!

2nd December 2016, 11:44 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I do M.Sc Physics in correpondence mode after competion of B.Sc and currently purusing B.Ed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam, I have done my B.Sc Non-Medical and doing B.Ed. I want to do M.Sc physics but due to financisl reasons I want to do M.Sc physics in correspondence can I done msc in correspondence? Please provide me the details on this soon. Thanks!
Why not? definitely you can do M.Sc in Physics course through correspondence mode after B.Sc. Graduation in science stream with Physics and Mathematics subject is the minimum educational qualification needed to apply for B.Sc in Physics course. There is no minimum marks needed for M.Sc in Physics through correspondence mode.
5th December 2016, 09:33 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do M.Sc Physics in correpondence mode after competion of B.Sc and currently purusing B.Ed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
No, you can't do M.Sc in Physics in distance mode.

Those candidates who have completed B.Sc in Physics from a recognized University are eligible to do M.Sc in Physics subject.

Your age should be above 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?