8th May 2012, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Which colleges are there around Chennai and Kancheepuram providing MBA integrated course?

could i know which colleges around chennai & kancheepuram provide mba integrated courses

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer Integrated PhD in Ophthalmology to B.Sc candidate in India? -- [New]
  2. Scope after B.Tech+MBA Integrated Course? Can Ph.D. be done after Integrated Courses?
  3. List of the colleges offering integrated CA course in and around Chennai
  4. Names of the colleges integrated MSc course in Chennai?
  5. Details about companies providing summer internship for MBA students in Chennai?
  6. List of the colleges in Chennai offering B.Tech/Integrated course in nanotechnology?
  7. Information about MSc integrated courses and colleges offering the course in Chennai? Which colleges offer MSc courses in Chennai? Fee structure and eligibility of the course?
  8. Can I do MBA in any of the colleges of Bangalore after scoring 47% in B.Com? Colleges which consider MAT score in Bangalore and Chennai?
  9. Is there any college in Delhi providing B.A B.Ed integrated course?
  10. Colleges offering M.Sc Integrated courses in Chennai?
  11. Job opportunities after doing integrated btech mba? Which Specialization in MBA I should in Integrated Btech-MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Regular MBA or one year MBA with B.tech, better option for student of B.Tech MBA integrated (5-year) course from LPU?
  13. Colleges providing MSc Integrated(Chemistry) course?
  14. Universities or colleges providing integrated course in B.Tech and M.Tech(Robotics) in the world? Also for integrated course of B.Tech(ECE, CSE) and M.Tech?
  15. Which are the colleges providing MBA finance course in Karnataka? Procedure to join these colleges for MBA programmes? What is the fee structure?
  16. Best college to get admission for Integrated MBA course? How to get admission in it?
  17. Colleges providing Airport Management in Chennai?
  18. List of colleges offering MBA in Chennai on CMAT basis?
3rd June 2012, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which colleges are there around Chennai and Kancheepuram providing MBA integrated course?

Iam 12 th std student passed recently i have scored 66 percent I want to do integrated MBA in chennai Please advice . iam also looking for sports quota.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?