17th January 2011, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Best college to get admission for Integrated MBA course? How to get admission in it?

hi friends- i wanted to know the best colleges from where i can do integrated MBA & how to get admisson in them.

Related Questions:
  1. Scope after B.Tech+MBA Integrated Course? Can Ph.D. be done after Integrated Courses?
  2. What is the cutoff for BBA in Nirma University?
  3. Can I shift from one college to another college before getting MBA admission?
  4. Whether Integrated MBA is beneficial for 12th Commerce student? List of colleges with total fee expenses and placement facility?
  5. How to get admission into M.Sc. Integrated course after 10+2 completion?
  6. Can I do 5 years BBA & MBA integrated course after passing 12th with PCM stream? Which are the colleges that offers integrated 5 years BBA & MBA specially in Lucknow?
  7. Is there Integrated MBA course in Punjab University after passing 12th? What is the procedure to get admission?
  8. Best MBA colleges which give admission to MBA college after scoring 49%?
  9. Procedure to get admission in BBA-MBA integrated course in Panjab University?
  10. What is an integrated course? -- [New]
  11. How and from where to do integrated MBA in Uttarakhand?
  12. How can I take admission in MBA or B.Ed?
  13. Process of taking admission in MBA Hospital Management integrated course?
  14. How to get admission in MBA course in D Y Patil college in Pune?
  15. How can I admission admission in MBA in 2016?
  16. Can I give CAT after 12th? In which test to appear for 5 years integrated BBA-MBA?
  17. Job opportunities after doing integrated btech mba? Which Specialization in MBA I should in Integrated Btech-MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get admission in any MBA college if secured 47.88% in B.Com? Am I eligible for MBA entrance exam? What should I study to make my future brighter?
19th January 2011, 06:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best college to get admission for Integrated MBA course? How to get admission in it?

hi.does nit provides intigrated mba and what will be the fee structure,
26th February 2011, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best college to get admission for Integrated MBA course? How to get admission in it?

best college to get admission for integrated MBA courses and how to get admision in it ?
16th July 2011, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

i done my inter bipc can i join in mba
10th August 2011, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi.does nit provides intigrated mba and what will be the fee structure,
You can Find list of best colleges for integrated MBA in Indua

http://earn1money.com/top-integrated-mba-colleges-india-2012/
1st July 2018, 02:14 PM
muskaan_

Following are the Best college to get admission for Integrated MBA course:
Top colleges for MBA:
Christ university, Bangalore
Symbiosis University, Pune
St. Xavier's Mumbai
Lovely Professional University, Punjab
SDM Institute for Management Development
Jagan Institute of Management Studies
Balaji Institute of Modern Management Pune
Shailesh J. Mehta School of Management
Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad
As you want to do job in good organisation then you can choose the best university or college for your greener pasture.

Good Luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?