25th May 2011, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Which are the colleges in TN for MBBS course? Date of availability of MBBS forms?

i am from A.P i want information regarding mbbs admissions in T.N govt colleges, availability of applications of mbbs please send details

Related Questions:
  1. Information regarding MBBS admission in TN government colleges? Availability of application forms of MBBS?
  2. Information about admission in TN government colleges? Availability of MBBS application forms?
  3. Availability of application forms last date to apply and date of AIIMS MBBS entrane exam
  4. Date of availability of forms of MBBS in Surat?
  5. Availability date of AIIMS-2011 MBBS examination forms?
  6. Date of availability of application forms for MBBS Bangalore ?
  7. Date of sale of forms of AIIMS MBBS course? In which private colleges to apply for MBBS course?
  8. Date of sale of MBBS exam forms of Government Colleges in Delhi?
  9. How may I join MBBS course offered by government colleges of other states? I belong to Maharashtra
  10. How may I join MBBS course offered by government colleges of other states? I belong to Maharashtra
  11. When are the forms for MBBS going to be issued? What is the last date for it?
  12. Date of availability of MBBS forms in Tripura? What is the date for the test?
  13. What is the date of getting admission forms of MBBS medical college in Gujarat state? What is the fee structure for government medical colleges of Gujarat? Last date for admission form of medical colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Date of availability of registration forms of AFMC entrance for MBBS course?
  15. Procedure for get admitted for MBBS course after completing 12th science with 62%? Where are the forms available?
  16. Date of issue of forms for admission in MBBS? How can I get it? I am a resident of Hyderabad
  17. What is the date of sale of forms for MBBS? -- [New]
  18. Last date of issue of forms for MBBS in Tamilnadu?
19th October 2011, 06:39 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the colleges in TN for MBBS course? Date of availability of MBBS forms?

There are many government colleges in TN where you can join for MBBS. You have to write the entrance exam in TN for getting admission. The ranks are allocated on the basis of the written test. The seats are allocated in various government colleges according to the ranks. There are many autonomous institutes like CMC Vellore, GIPMER Pondicherry, etc, who conduct entrance exam for their respective institutes.
5th November 2011, 07:24 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the colleges in TN for MBBS course? Date of availability of MBBS forms?

What is the percentage required to pass in mbbs entrance exam?
7th November 2011, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

hello, sir i m sulohita, want information regarding addmission in medical college for mbbs course. Also tell me the date of forum for 2012 med exam.
21st November 2011, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to take admission in pmch for mbbs course fr dat wat shd i do plz guid me
26th January 2012, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

what about the fees if i score 89%
16th February 2012, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

sir pls tell me what is last date of filling form of Bihar mbbs entrance exam
22nd April 2012, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have appeared this year in class 12 from delhi can i give hpmt with haryana domicile
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?