15th May 2011, 01:33 AM
frnd_lcky007

Procedure for get admitted for MBBS course after completing 12th science with 62%? Where are the forms available?

i have complete my 12th science with 62% b group. and i wanna do mbbs but i don't know about mbbs procedure so i want to know about the process of admission and exam preparation. and colleges forms.

Related Questions:
17th May 2011, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for get admitted for MBBS course after completing 12th science with 62%? Where are the forms available?

i have compleated 12 science with 70.21 percentile,& with 52 merit ..can i gate admission in mbbs?. If i gate so which colleges are secure for me & please know me full detail to get admission in mbbs or bpharm or all course for science b group.
21st May 2011, 08:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for get admitted for MBBS course after completing 12th science with 62%? Where are the forms available?

I have completed plus two with 83 percent maks.How can I get admission in MBBS?
27th May 2011, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

i wanna know the admission process for m.b.b.s. i have got 67% so can i apply m.b.b.s
30th May 2011, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

I WANNA KNOW THE ADMISSION FOR MBBS. I HAVE GOT 71%
30th May 2011, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

i want direct admission in M.B.B.S. What do i can?
15th June 2011, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

procedure for get admitted for MBBS course after completin 12th science with 65% ? where are the forms available? I am in reserve category
23rd June 2011, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

I want to take admission in alberta university nd i got p.R for m.b.b.s course tell me what is the procedure for it .I have visa for canada.
25th September 2011, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

ASALAM I GOT 67% IN INTER ,PLZ TELL ME ABOUT THE PROCEDURE HOW CAN I GET ADMISSIONIN MBBS?????????
25th September 2011, 07:00 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Its a very good though from you ,to become a doctor after 12th
for that you have to complete the MBBS(Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery)course

Eligibility or MBBS Courses:

1:you should pass 10+2 or equivalent examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology including Botany and Zoology.
scoring with minimum 50% marks in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology including Botany and Zoology.

for all backward class candidates should secure minimum 40% marks.

Duration of the course is 4 1/2 years divided into 9 semesters of 6 months each.

2::you should be an Indian National.

There are so many admission test for the MBBS(Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery)course:

However,if you are interested for the MBBS course,you can appear some entrance exam like:

1:AIIMS(All India Institute of Medical Sciences) Exam

2:AMUPMDC(Association of Management of Unaided Private Medical and Dental Colleges of Maharashtra) Exam

3:AIPMT (All India Pre-Medical Test)

4UMDET(Delhi University Medical-Dental Entrance Test)

5r.D.Y.Patil Institute All India Common Entrance Test for MBBS and BDS

6:AFMC(Armed Forces Medical College ) exam

7:AU AIMEE(Annamalai University-All India Medical Entrance Examinations)

8:CETPPMC(Common Entrance Test for Pondicherry Private Medical Colleges) exam

9:UPCMET(Uttar Pradesh Combined Medical Entrance Test)

10:MGIMS(Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Science ) exam
21st July 2013, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

i want to study in canada for my mbbs after completing my 12th so plz guide me with the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?