25th May 2011, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

Information about admission in TN government colleges? Availability of MBBS application forms?

i am from A.P i want information regarding mbbs admissions in T.N govt colleges, availability of applications of mbbs please send details

Related Questions:
15th October 2011, 03:25 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about admission in TN government colleges? Availability of MBBS application forms?

The government of Tamil Nadu every year conducts and entrance examination for the MBBS course offered in medical colleges of the state. For getting admission you have to write the entrance exam. The eligibility criteria is you should be a native of Tamil Nadu. Since you are from A.P., you can write the entrance exam only if your parents are of Tamil Nadu. You need to produce the nativity certificate for the same. You can get the application form details and prospectus from the Directorate of Medical Education, Chennai.
17th October 2011, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about admission in TN government colleges? Availability of MBBS application forms?

I have only 55% of marks can i write entrance?!where?
30th March 2012, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

sir my mother is native of tamilnadu .can i apply in tamilnadu m.b.b.s admission based on merit
22nd May 2014, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

I am son of an Ex-serviceman an I belong to BC. I have medical cut-off marks of 120.25, whether I can apply for admission of MBBS course in Tamil Nadu ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?