28th February 2012, 07:05 PM
kalyan08.dg

Date of issue of forms for admission in MBBS? How can I get it? I am a resident of Hyderabad

Dear Sir

Please let me know the date of issuence of forms for admissin in MBBS and how can I get it? I am residing at Hyderabad.

Regards
Kalyan dasgupta

31st October 2016, 10:28 AM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Date of issue of forms for admission in MBBS? How can I get it? I am a resident of Hyderabad

MBBS stands for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery and it is five year duration course from recognised university.

The admission in course is offered through a common entrance examination conducted by CBSE as NEET.

The application form for the examination will be available in December and the examination will be conducted in Mayl. The form will be available online at www.aipmt.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?