17th August 2012, 07:26 PM
sanju vikas

Which are the colleges and universities offering the course of MSc Nursing in OBG and CHN?

i want 2 know the procedure,eligibility criteria,entrance exam,colleges and universities offering the course M.Sc. nursing in OBG and CHN.

Related Questions:
  1. MSc Nursing Previous entrance question papers?
  2. When will the MSc Nursing entrance exam forms be available in Kerala? Which colleges are offering MSc Nursing course in Kerala?
  3. Universities and colleges in India offering MSc Astrophysics, Integrated MSc and Ph.D in Astronomy?
  4. Procedure to get admission into M.Sc Nursing after the completion of B.Sc Nursing? Colleges offering this course in Hyderabad?
  5. Reputed universities & colleges offering msc. biotechnology course? eligibility? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Job opportunities, scope and colleges offering admission for M.Sc(Clinical Research, Pharmacovigilance and Anatomy)?
  7. Is work experience necessary for doing M.Sc in Nursing?
  8. Can BSc Nursing student do MSc Clinical Anatomy? Which colleges are offering it in AP?
  9. Details and procedure to apply for M.Sc Nursing in USA after completion of B.Sc degree? -- [New]
  10. Colleges and universities offering MSc in Microbiology?
  11. How many colleges are there in Kerala for MSc Nursing? What is the difference in doing a course in Kerala and outside kerala?
  12. What's the fees structure of M.Sc course with nursing stream in Kerala? Is it worth doing a course like this in Kerala?How many colleges are there in Kerala for Msc nursing? What's the difference in doing a course in Kerala and outside Kerala?
  13. Universities in UK and US offering MS in clinical research?
  14. Which are the universities offering integrated MSc in Kerala? Names of the colleges?
  15. Universities or colleges providing MSc genetics?
  16. Is it possible to do MSc Nursing in correspondence after completing BSc Nursing? Details about the colleges?
  17. When will the form be available online for MSc Nursing? Can I apply for MSc Nursing entrance exam? I am doing Post BSc Nursing
  18. Which are the colleges offering distance learning M.Sc. Nursing Course in India?
22nd July 2015, 02:17 PM
Arjunkapooryadav

Default Re: Which are the colleges and universities offering the course of MSc Nursing in OBG and CHN?

Colleges And Universities

LGB Regional Institute of Mental Health

Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, JIPMER, Poducherry

Tata Memorial Centre, TMC, Mumbai

Himalayan Institute Hospital Trust, HIHT

Sri Balaji Vidhyapeeth University, SBVU, Puducherry

Yenepoya University, YU, Mangalore

Dr NTR University of Health Sciences, DNTRUHS, Vijayawada

Ayush & Health Sciences University, (AHSU), Chhattisgarh

Kidwai Memorial Institute of Oncology, KMIO, Bangalore

All India Institute of Medical Science, AIIMS, New Delhi

Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, JIPMER, Poducherry

Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, BFUHS, Faridkot

KLE Academy of Higher Education and Research (KLEAHER), Belgaum

The Mother Theresa Post Graduate and Research Institute of Health Sciences, MTPGRIHS, Puducherry

Rajkumari Amrit Kaur College of Nursing, RAKCN, New Delhi

Garden City College, GCC, Bangalore

Christian Medical College, CMC, Vellore

Pondicherry Institute of Medical Sciences, PIMS, Puducherry

Bharathi Vidyapeeth University, BVU, Pune

Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, PGIMER, Chandigarh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?