21st January 2015, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

Colleges in West Bengal offering distance Pharmacy course in 2015? Fee structure and duration of course?

Pl provide me the name of those institute in west bengal from where I can do my pharmacy degree from distance learning course in 2015 & also provide me its fees structure & duration of the course.

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges offering M.E in Electronics through distance education? What is the eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  2. Best colleges offering M.E in Electronics? What is the eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  3. List of colleges or universities offering B.A through distance learning course/correspondence course in West Bengal?
  4. What will be the fee structure for MCA course in the top colleges in West Bengal?
  5. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Duration of course, admission criteria and name of university for BLIS course through distance education in West Bengal? What type of jobs are available?
  7. Which are the colleges offering master of science in Pharmacy? What is the fee structure?
  8. Fee structure of MCA course in government and private colleges of West Bengal?
  9. List of the colleges offering CA correspondence course in Bangalore? What is the fee structure? What is the course duration?
  10. Names of the distance of correspondence B.Ed colleges in West Bengal?
  11. Fee structure for MCA course in reputed Government colleges of West Bengal?
  12. Which colleges are offering Integrated MSc Ph.D? Fee structure and the duration of the course?
  13. Fee structure of MCA course in Government Engineering colleges of West Bengal?
  14. Where was the D Pharm distance education college in West Bengal? What is the fee structure?
  15. List of B.E/B.Tech engineering colleges in West Bengal? Fee structure of those colleges?
  16. What is the course fee for West Bengal? What is the duration to study in private college?
  17. What is the school fees for B.Pharm?
  18. List of colleges offering M.Pharmacy in distance in AP? I want to do M.Pharmacy in distance
22nd January 2015, 12:37 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Colleges in West Bengal offering distance Pharmacy course in 2015? Fee structure and duration of course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Pl provide me the name of those institute in west bengal from where I can do my pharmacy degree from distance learning course in 2015 & also provide me its fees structure & duration of the course.
The duration of the Pharmacy course is based on the course your applying.

-The duration of the B.Pharmacy is four years, which is divided into eight semester.
-The duration of the M.Pharmacy is three years which is divided into six semester.

FEE STRICTURE:

Both government and private institutions provide Pharmacy course. The total amount of fees to be paid in private institutions is comparatively more than the government institutions. Since, your asking about the fee structure in Government college. The fees structure for Pharmacy course in Government college should be minimum Rs.25,000 per year.

COLLEGES OFFERING PHARMACY COURSE THROUGH DISTANCE MODE:

Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose Institute of Pharmacy
Chakdah, Kolkata
Address: Tatla, Chakdaha, Dist. Nadia, Chakdah, Kolkata, West Bengal, India- 741222
Email: [email protected]

Jadavpur University
EmailId:[email protected]
WebSites:www.jadavpur.edu
Phone: 033-23359349
Address: Jadavpur,Kolkata,West Bengal

Nshm Knowledge Campus Kolkata - Group Of Institutions
EmailId: [email protected]
WebSites:www.nshm.com
Phone: 033-24032300
Fax: 033-24033424
Address: 124(60), B.L. Saha Road,Kolkata,West Bengal
18th July 2015, 08:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges in West Bengal offering distance Pharmacy course in 2015? Fee structure and duration of course?

Kindly indicate colleges offering dpharma through correspondence in Rajasthan and Delhi.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?