14th June 2013, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

What is the course fee for West Bengal? What is the duration to study in private college?

what will be the course fee for in w. bengal in 2013 &what is the duration of study in private colleges

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission for MCA after passing BCA? Best colleges in Kolkata that I can get without appearing for the entrance exam?
  2. Can I get a good private college in West Bengal during state counseling after scoring 8394 state rank in West Bengal and 7091 in category?
  3. Can I get in Government Engineering College of West Bengal or any private engineering college of Kolkata after scoring 20616 in WBJEE?
  4. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is it possible to do diploma course in civil engineering from any AICTE institute?
  6. Can I get a private college in west bengal through AIEEE online councelling?
  7. Colleges which offers Science in 11th ISC for a candidate who has secured 85% in 10th ICSE Board exam? -- [New]
  8. List of colleges in India with course duration of PTTI course in West Bengal?
  9. Fee structure of law study in West Bengal?
  10. List of top engineering colleges(government and private both) for electrical engineering stream in west bengal?
  11. Course fee for 4 years B.Tech program in private college in West Bengal?
  12. Can I fill choices of private colleges of west bengal through AIEEE online councelling?
  13. How to establish a private B.Ed college in West Bengal
  14. What are the chances of getting admission in government engineering college in West Bengal after scoring 12000 rank?
  15. List of top 3 colleges in Kolkata for BSc in Microbiology?
  16. Admission for physics honours in west bengal colleges?
  17. Are certificates issued by Shiats Deemed University of Allahabad recognized by private companies, school, public institutes and government of West Bengal?
  18. How to study MSc Nutrition? List of the colleges or universities in West Bengal
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?