28th July 2011, 04:35 PM

Fee structure of MCA course in government and private colleges of West Bengal?

I shall be grateful if you could kindly provide me fess structure of MCA Course in government and priviate colleges in West Bengal.

1. Fee structure for MCA in private colleges of West Bengal?
  2. Fee structure for MCA course in reputed Government colleges of West Bengal?
  3. What will be the fee structure for MCA course in the top colleges in West Bengal?
  4. Fee structure of MCA course in Government Engineering colleges of West Bengal?
  5. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of top private MCA colleges in West Bengal? My JECA rank is 1888
  7. Is there any chance to get scholarship after getting admitted in MBA/MCA college? List of top MCA colleges in West Bengal? What is the course fee?
  8. Are certificates issued by Shiats Deemed University of Allahabad recognized by private companies, school, public institutes and government of West Bengal?
  9. List of top engineering colleges(government and private both) for electrical engineering stream in west bengal?
  10. Top 5 government colleges in Bengal for MCA course?
  11. Which would be better among government and private MCA institution to get a better job placement? -- [New]
  12. How can a student of Odisha appear for WBJEE?
  13. West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam supporting government engineering colleges?
  14. List of top private MCA colleges in West Bengal? my JECA rank is 1036
  15. Is it possible to do diploma course in civil engineering from any AICTE institute?
  16. Am I eligible to take admission in West Bengal Government colleges after getting a rank 29912 in WBJEE? If not in Government Colleges list the private colleges?
  17. List of B.E/B.Tech engineering colleges in West Bengal? Fee structure of those colleges?
  18. What is the fee structure of government medical college of West Bengal
29th July 2011, 08:03 AM

Default Re: Fee structure of MCA course in government and private colleges of West Bengal?

How many student selected in india in each year for after exam of ISAT
29th July 2011, 01:55 PM
ROHIT1THAKUR

Thumbs up Re: Fee structure of MCA course in government and private colleges of West Bengal?

Fee structure vary from college.It is near about 270000 to 280000.
3rd August 2011, 07:10 PM

Default Re: Fee structure of MCA course in government and private colleges of West Bengal?

opening and closing ranks of jeca 2010
5th August 2011, 05:19 PM

give me the list of opening and closing ranks for addmission to mca in wb through jeca in 2010
17th August 2011, 09:16 AM

give me the list of opening and closing ranks for addmission to mca in wb through jeca in 2010
11th September 2011, 11:29 AM

please suggest some gud institutions for jeca preparation
10th October 2011, 09:48 PM

if i get any scholarship to study M .C .A ?
12th October 2011, 03:52 PM

sir main mca karna chahta hu. lakin main graduation b.com se kiya hu to kya main mca kar sakta hu
26th November 2011, 02:25 PM

yes you are illegible for MCA course.
4th December 2011, 08:21 AM

i want to do mac i am doing bca from ptu(punjab technical university),i did last sembester exam given,but result is not came.
3rd January 2012, 08:54 PM

sir I am graduate with B.Sc(che bio) and completed PGDCA from board of technical education from Lucknow I have got 70.33% marks in high school, 68.40% marks in intermediate, 55.00% marks in B.Sc and 77.33% in PGDCA. I want to do B.ed but don't know the entrance date of B.ed, eligibility, fees structure, syllabus and government college of B.ed in Uttar Pradesh
I am also confused what should I do? some time I think about MCA, some time I think about M.Sc (biotechnology), some time I think about B.ed, some time I think about ITI electrician Please remove my confusion and guide me
thanking you
my email id is [email protected]
Prakash chand from sikandrabad bulandshahr u.p. 203205
3rd February 2012, 06:37 PM

plz suggest me a good govt. college for Bca & Mca in Jharkhand or West Bengal.....
31st July 2012, 05:22 PM

hi , i am study in tybca. pls suggest me govepment collages of mca in gujarat area. give me info about fee structure of mca. i am a girl which belonging to minority cast . can i get any scholarship?
31st July 2012, 09:24 PM
EDEPHIC

Fee structure vary from college.It is near about 270000 to 780000.
26th August 2012, 07:04 PM

Fee structure for MCA course in reputed Government colleges of West Bengal?
28th September 2012, 06:10 PM
tvidyasagar82

Mangalore: STUDY CENTER REQUIRED B.A, B.COM, BBA, BCA GRADUATION FAST TRACT ... Reply

JBTC INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT IS AFFILIATED WITH KARNATAKA STATE OPEN UNIVERSITY - MYSORE CMJ UNIVERSITY - SHILONG NIILM UNIVERSITY -HARYANA MANAV BHARTI UNIVERSITY – SOLAN H.P EIILM UNIVERSITY – SIKKIM ST PETERS UNIVERSITY MAHATMA GAN...19-Sep-12
Bangalore: DO B.A 4000/-PER YR , MA 4500/-PER YR , BCOM 4000/-PER YEAR, MCOM... Reply

AIM provide the admissions for Distance education courses of university recognized BY UGC, DEC. MHRD, Government of India. UG courses: B.A., B.COM, BBA, BCA, BSC, BBM, BSC (IT), B.ED. PG Courses: MBA, MA, MSC, M.COM, MCA, MSC (IT), Contact no. ...17-Sep-12
Noida: Graduation/PostGraduation in 1 Year with 100% Success** Call 9212... Reply

Contact no – 011-65693577, 9212253577 COMPLETE GRADUATION IN ONE YEAR 100% BY UGC APPROVED UNIVERSITY *Lateral entry only This institute offers all types of traditional, management, professional, technical courses 1.Our Traditional Prog...24-Sep-12

Pune: DIPLOMA IN LOGISTICS AND SHIPPING MANAGEMENT ReplyDeccanOther Vocational...

DIPLOMA IN LOGISTICS AND SHIPPING MANAGEMENT DURATION : 6 MONTHS FEES : 16500/- ( payable in installments ) CLASSES : 9.30am - 11.30am ( only sunday ) SYLLABUS : Paper 1: Concept of Logistics and Supply Chain Paper 2: Inventory and Stock Control...6 minutes ago
Noida: MATH=SCINCE=ENGLISH HOME TUTOR IN NOIDA SECTOR-55/56 FOR ALL CLAS... ReplySector 55

SAI HOME TUTORS PVT.LTD [ESTED-1986] PROVIDE 12 YEARS EXPERINCED,, DEDICATED,, PROFESSIONAL,, SCHOOL TEACHER FOR HOME TUTION IN ALL SECTORS OF NOIDA == 9971935288 FOR ALL SUBJECTS == SCINCE,, ARTS ,, COMMERCE,, COMP...6 minutes ago
Bhubaneswar: private tution with exam ReplyChandrasekharpur

i am a private tutor,providing tution sevice in computer education.The courses are fundamental to ms word,ms office ,ms excel.the tution time is in between 6.30pm to 7.30pm & 7.30pm to 8.30pm.for detail contact [email protected],m:9040098123&...6 minutes ago
Noida: HOME TUTOR IN NOIDA FOR B.TECH SUBJECTS @@300/ PH === 9718059582 ReplySector 41

MALE = FEMALE HOME TUTOR ARE AVAILABLE FOR HOME TUTION IN ALL SECTORS OF NOIDA ,, GREATER NOIDA ,, INDRAPURAM,, VASUNDRA ,, AND MAYUR VIHAR FOR ALL SUBJECTS == MATH ,, DIGITAL,, CIRCUIT,, ANALOG,,C,,C++,,JAVA,,DS,,VB,,HTML,...7 minutes ago
Noida: ACCOUNTS=COST=TAX=FM HOME TUTOR IN NOIDA FOR ALL CLASSES== 971805... ReplySector 19

SAI HOME TUTORS PVT.LTD [ESTED-1986] PROVIDE 14 YEARS EXPERINCED,, DEDICATED ,, HOME TUTOR FOR ALL CLASSES [[ XI,, XII ,,B.COM/P/H,, BBA,,BBS,,MBA,,CA,,CS,,CW,, ]] FOR ALL SUBJECTS ==ACCOUNTS ,, ECONOMICS,,TAX,,COST,, MA...7 minutes ago
Noida: MATH HOME TUTOR IN NOIDA FOR ALL CLASSES === 9718059582 ReplySector 39

SAI HOME TUTORS PVT.LTD [[ESTED-1986]] PROVIDE 25 YEARS EXPERINCED ,, DEDICATED ,, SCHOOL TEACHER ARE AVAIALBLE FOR HOME TUTION IN ALL SECTORS OF NOIDA === 9971935288 FOR ALL CLASSES [[ NR. TO XII,, B.T...7 minutes ago
Noida: GREATER NOIDA HOME TUTOR FOR ALL CLASSES /SUBJECTS ==9718059582 ReplySector 49

SAI HOME TUTORS PVT.LTD [[ESTED-1986] PROVIDE 16 YEARS EXPERINCED,, DEDICATED,, SCHOOL TEACHER FOR HOME TUTION IN ALL SECTORS OF GREATER NOIDA ,, SURAJ PUR,, ALFA,,BETA,,GAMMA,,DELTA,,PAI,,SECTOR-36,,37,, SWARN NAGRI ,, OME...7 minutes ago
Noida: SWARN NAGRI=GREATER NOIDA HOME TUTOR FOR ALL CLASSES /SUBJECTS ==... ReplySector 62

SCHOOL TEACHER ARE AVAILABLE FOR HOME TUTION FOR ALL CLASSES [[ K.G TO P.G LEVEL ]] FOR ALL SUBJECTS == SCINCE,, ARTS ,, COMMERCE,, COMPUTER ,, ENGINEERING ALL SUBJECTS ,, PL. CALL FOR FREE=FREE= DEMO CLASSES === M...7 minutes ago
Delhi: MATH:::SCINCE::ENGLISH:;HOME TUTION TUTOR IN SAKET FOR ALL CLASSE... ReplySaket

personal tutor ◦ private tutor ◦ home tutor ◦ home tutors◦ private tutors ◦ online tuition ◦ e-learning ◦ online tutors ◦ coach ◦ science tutor ◦ maths tutor ◦ science tutors ◦ maths tutors ◦ music ◦ economics tutor ◦ English tutor ◦ economics tutors...8 minutes ago
Delhi: B.TECH HOME TUTION TUTOR IN DWARKA FOR ALL SUBJECTS ==9971935288 ReplyDwarka

IF YOU FEEL SHY IN THE CLASS ROOM, YOU NEED PRIVATE/HOME TUITIONS. WE ARE THE EXPERT IN GIVING PRIVATE/HOME TUITIONS WITH 100% GUARANTEED RESULTS. YOU ARE FREE TO ASK ANY TYPE OF DOUBTS UNTIL YOU ARE SATISFIED. MAKE YOUR CONCEPT AND BASICS VERY STRON...8 minutes ago
Delhi: CALL FOR HOME TUTION TUTOR IN ROHNI FOR ALL CLASSES ===9718059582... ReplyRohini

Quality Education from qualified experts With vast years of teaching experience at your door step. Our motto:- Quality education at your doorstep.We care for your educational progress by providing you personal attention. We have always believed in qu...8 minutes ago
Delhi: MATH::SCINCE::ENGLISH::ACCOUNTS :: HOME TUTION TUTOR IN SOUTH EXT... ReplySouth Extension

A((((((((((((SPECIAL GROUP OF CENTRAL SCHOOL TEACHER ))))))))) ) HIGH CLASS PRIVATE TUITIONS AT YOUR DOOR STEPS, RESULS IS 100% GUARANTEED. WE DON'T COMPROMISE WITH THE QUALITY.SPECILY FOR AISSCE 2012 / CBSE 2012 COMPARTMENT EXAMINATION ALWAYS INVEST...8 minutes ago
Kolkata: ielts/toefl training, study abroad, migrate to australia/canada ReplyPark Circus

You can settle down permanently in Australia, Canada and New Zealand provided you qualify under the catgory of people needed in these countries. A mandatory requirement is IELTS. Join our IELTS training program and you will get a certificate from The...9 minutes ago
Delhi: FINANCIAL MODELING using MS-EXCEL ReplyConnaught Place

We are pleased to inform you about *our partnership with IIM Indore Equit-I for Financial Modeling Training. Both Pristine & IIM Indore Equit-I Club have same focus to be an important partner in participant’s career development by providing Industry...9 minutes ago
Chandigarh: English Language trainer-Professionally qualified, highly experie... Reply

Speak good English !!Learn English from a Cambridge qualified teacher with 10yrs of INTERNATIONAL EXPERIENCE –Milan Italy, in teaching in corporate offices / High Schools & Language Schools -lnternational House/ British School–Milan ...9 minutes ago
Vellore: All type of professional courses are available. Reply

IF U WANT TO DO ANY TYPE OF COURSES REGULAR AND PART TIME LIKE ENGINEERING COURSES (AVAILABLE ALL TRADE), POLYTECHNIC COURSE(AVAILABLE ALL TRADE),HOTELMANAGEMENT COURSES (ALL), MEDICAL COURS(EXCEPT MBBS ONLY), PHARMACY COURSE (DPHARMA, BPHARMA), AIRP...9 minutes ago
Vellore: Fashion Jewellery Making Workshop First Time in Vellore Call: 984... ReplyAriyur

Vanakkam to all Vellore Ladies & College Queens.... I'm ThenmozhiSathiyendran from Chennai. I am conducting "Advanced Fashion Jewellery Making Workshop" all over chennai. My hometown is Vellore. So i would like to conduct the "HIGHLY PROFIT YIELD...9 minutes ago
Vellore: Vanakkam Vellore - Fashion Jewellery Making Classes First Time in... ReplyAriyur

Attention Ladies..... Learn & Earn from Home itself!!!! Innovative "Advanced Fashion Jewellery Making Workshop" @ Vellore!!! Course Duration: 2 Days You Can Learn from the workshop: Earring Ear Stud Necklace Necklace with Pendent Bangles B...9 minutes ago
Delhi: GRANT INSITITUTE FOR YOUNGER PROFESSIONAL Call: 9999-456-322 Reply

GRANT INSITITUTE FOR YOUNGER PROFESSIONAL (TOGTHER WE RAISE YOU HIGHER) HOME TUTIONS ARE AVAILABLE IN ALL OVER DELHI FOR ALL CLASSES AND UPTO POST GRADUATE LEVEL Ask for your free counseling session, and how to enroll into our unique 'Fee Refund P...9 minutes ago
Delhi: Education Eastern European Association ReplySaket

Welcome in our site http://eeeducation.org.Here you can find different information about Ukrainian and Russian universities. With us you can get quality education and pave the way to your future life. Join to us and you will find yourself! For more ...9 minutes ago
Chennai: Tuition's taken from 6 Th std to 12 Th std Reply

Tuition's taken from 6 Th std to 12 Th std(Accounts, B.maths, economics, Commerce) , B.com, B.B.A students With personal care for each student @ Alwarthirunagar, Ch-87. Contact imm : 8643011012. 9 minutes ago
Delhi: HOME TUTION TUTOR IN RAJOKRI FOR ALL CLASSES===9718059582 ReplyRajokri

/ home tuitions from us. Highly reputed tutors for Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Bio, English Tell me your subject, and we have expert private/home tutors for you. Increase your pecentage up to 100 by taking private, Spoken English, computers, accounts,...10 minutes ago
Delhi: BIOLOGY HOME TUTION TUTOR FOR XI::XII::PMT "'FOR ALL LEVEL ==9971... ReplyJanakpuri

IF YOU FEEL SHY IN THE CLASS ROOM, YOU NEED PRIVATE/HOME TUITIONS. WE ARE THE EXPERT IN GIVING PRIVATE/HOME TUITIONS WITH 100% GUARANTEED RESULTS. YOU ARE FREE TO ASK ANY TYPE OF DOUBTS UNTIL YOU ARE SATISFIED. MAKE YOUR CONCEPT AND BASICS VERY STRON...10 minutes ago
Hyderabad: Cloud Soft Solutions CLOUD COMPUTING (VMware,Citrix) Class Room T... ReplyOther Software C...

Cloud Soft Solutions CLOUD COMPUTING (VMware,Citrix) Class Room Trainings and JOB SUPPORT Cloud Computing 100% Job Gurantee on Vmware and Citrix ATTEND DEMO ON 1st Oct @ 10 AM Call 9666016333 By Mr.Sreekanth (Having 8+Years Real Time Exp) Lo...10 minutes ago
Delhi: Residential Interior Designing Courses in INTERNATIONAL WOMEN POL... ReplyJanakpuri

IWP (International Women Polytechnic) provides courses in Interior Designing of Residences , with the complete knowledge of AutoCAD. Course content : Drafting, Graphic Presentation, Furniture Designing, Building Construction, Building Materials & Se...
thanking you....
3rd June 2013, 06:01 PM

i want mca
22nd June 2013, 10:05 AM

now I am doing BCA after complete BCA I want to do MCA but I belong to poor family plz suggest me what I do.
22nd February 2014, 02:54 PM

i am the student of sixth semester and i haven't final certificate than may i apply interence form for mca