14th December 2012, 09:22 PM
sarfaraj middya

Where was the D Pharm distance education college in West Bengal? What is the fee structure?

where was the D Pharm distance education college in west Bengal ?How many
fees one year course?

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in M.Tech through distance education? Semester fee structure details?
  2. Universities offering M.Pharm through distance education? What is the fee structure?
  3. How to join distance education of B.Tech engineering college in West Bengal?
  4. What will be the fee structure for MCA course in the top colleges in West Bengal?
  5. Colleges in West Bengal offering distance Pharmacy course in 2015? Fee structure and duration of course? -- [New]
  6. How to take admission in D.pharm or B.Pharm course?
  7. How to take admission for MCA after passing BCA? Best colleges in Kolkata that I can get without appearing for the entrance exam?
  8. Where could I do diploma in mechanical with distance education in West Bengal? Contact details of those colleges or universities?
  9. Colleges offering M.E in Electronics through distance education? What is the eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  10. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course?
  11. Fee structure of law study in West Bengal?
  12. AICTE approved distance education university in West Bengal for doing B.E/B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of Universities and Colleges for Distance Learning 3 year Diploma in Mechanical Engineering approved by AICTE situated in West Bengal?
  14. Is knowledge of Bengali reading and writing necessary for West Bengal Civil Service Exam?
  15. Course and place in west bengal for doing M.Sc in medical microbiology/biochemistry after BMLT course
  16. What is the fee structure of government medical college of West Bengal
  17. What is the fee structure of government medical college of West Bengal
  18. Is it possible to do diploma course in civil engineering from any AICTE institute?
15th December 2012, 10:27 PM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Default Re: Where was the D Pharm distance education college in West Bengal? What is the fee structure?

Hi Guest,

There are very few colleges in West Bengal which offer D Pharm and the fee structure for the course will be almost the same as the regular fee structure.

You can find the best colleges in Kolkata and the places nearby to that so that you can take admission in the college.

Thank you,

All the best.
10th August 2013, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where was the D Pharm distance education college in West Bengal? What is the fee structure?

Please let know about the approximate course fee for D Pharm .
13th December 2014, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

I have done mba in finance and wants to open a medical store. which course will help me to get pharmacy knowledge
27th August 2015, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

When the college of distance education in D pharm and the course fee.
20th August 2017, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

I am completed assistant pharmacy course in two year .now i can study d pharmacy in distance please send via which university.
28th November 2017, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

I saw that somebody asked some questions , but nobody reply. So, how can i ask the question. Please provide the answer for the above referring question.

Thank you.
11th November 2019, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Where is pharmacist colleges in distance education in West bengal
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?