14th June 2011, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Which colleges would I get for Medical and for Pharmacy after scoring 15471 in merit list and 100 in PCB?

i have just got the cet result wanna know if my merit list is 15471 and 100 score in pcb then which colleges are available for medical and for pharmacy

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a chance to get into government medical college after scoring approximately 100 in medical? List of government medical colleges?
  2. Will I get admission in any government medical college in Maharashtra after scoring 1214 in merit list?
  3. Cutoff list for all medical colleges of government in MaharaGRshtra? I have got 104 marks in PCB
  4. Will I get a medical seat in Merit after scoring 180/200(medical cutoff)? Fee structure for admission in those colleges?
  5. Which colleges can I expect in Bangalore, Belgaum after scoring 100 in PCB in COMEDK UGET?
  6. Last year merit list of MHT CET? Cutoff list for government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  7. Cutoff list with state merit list of government medical colleges(MBBS)?
  8. Cutoff list with state merit list number and marks in government medical colleges?
  9. Cutoff list with state merit list number and marks in government medical colleges?
  10. Merit list of MHT CET and cutoff list for government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  11. Can I get a chance in government medical college after scoring 100 in WBJEE? List of the government colleges?
  12. Merit list of MHT CET and cutoff list of government medical college in Maharashtra?
  13. Merit list of MBBS admissions of various Government Medical colleges & Associate colleges of Mumbai -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Pharmacy in Hyderabad? Eligibility to get admission for 12th PCB candidate? -- [New]
  15. Which are the last merit list medical colleges of government of Gujarat?
  16. How to take admission in Private college for medicine?
  17. Is there any chance to get rejected in merit list? I have been declared as medically fit for AFCAT course
  18. Will I get any medical government college after scoring only 47% in HSC and 42% in PCB?

1st December 2011, 09:48 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which colleges would I get for Medical and for Pharmacy after scoring 15471 in merit list and 100 in PCB?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have just got the cet result wanna know if my merit list is 15471 and 100 score in pcb then which colleges are available for medical and for pharmacy
Dear Friend,
There are many cet exam for pharmacy like Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test,
National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER). So pleas mention the exam in which you score 15471 rank.

good luck!

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?