4th April 2019, 04:23 PM
pravilata

Which combination of Science subjects should I opt in 11th to be eligible for NEET and JEE?

Whether I should opt for PCM or PCB or PCMB? If I opt for PCMB, can I take both NEET and JEE examination? Which combination has a wider scope and opportunities?

7th April 2019, 12:25 AM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which combination of Science subjects should I opt in 11th to be eligible for NEET and JEE?

In order to be eligible for appearing in both JEE ( Joint Entrance Examination ) and NEET ( National Eligibility cum Entrance Test ), you ill have to opt for PCMB combination for your Class 12th as in the case of eligibility for JEE, Class 12th with PCM group is compulsory while in case of NEET Class 12th with PCB group is must.

Further for details regarding JEE, you can refer to the link www.jeemain.mic.in while for details regarding NEET, you can refer to the link www.ntaneet.nic.in.
7th April 2019, 11:02 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which combination of Science subjects should I opt in 11th to be eligible for NEET and JEE?

Yes, if you will pursue 11th and 12th in PCMB then you will become eligible to appear for the JEE Main or NEET.

In JEE there will questions from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics while in NEET there is question from Physics, Chemistry and Biology.

You have to appear and qualify in the examination for admission in any of the engineering or medical course.
15th June 2019, 03:01 PM
Deepanshu3010

If you opt for PCMB then you can apply for both NEET and JEE but if you opt for PCM then
you are eligible to apply for JEE mains only and with PCB you can apply for NEET only.

So, it is clear that PCMB has a wider scope but it depends on you if you can manage all these subjects since you need a decent percentage to apply for these exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?