10th September 2015, 12:27 PM
sbhagyashri

Commerce graduate is eligible for Air Hostess course? Best institutes with fee structure and placement?

Hello sir/mam
I have completed my graduation in commerce field now further i want to do air hostess course am i eligible for that...please let me know the best institute with fees structure and placement with package...

10th September 2015, 06:45 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Commerce graduate is eligible for Air Hostess course? Best institutes with fee structure and placement?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbhagyashri View Post
Hello sir/mam
I have completed my graduation in commerce field now further i want to do air hostess course am i eligible for that...please let me know the best institute with fees structure and placement with package...
Yes, you can become an Air Hostess but you should fulfill below given criteria.

Candidates are required to complete the 12th standard or graduation from a recognized board or university. Your age should be below 25 years. Your minimum height should be 156 cms. Your eye sight must be in 6/6 without glasses.

List of the best Air Hostess Institute in India :-

Aakash Aviation Academy, Bhopal
Airsonic Training Academy , Panaji
Air Hostess Academy (A.H.A.), New Delhi
Aptima Air Hostess Academy, New Delhi
Avalon Aviation Academy, Andheri (E), Mumbai
Dream High and Fly High, Mumbai
Frankfinn Institute of Air Hostess Training (F.I.A.T.), Andheri (W), Mumbai
Global Institute of Flight Kare and Management, New Delhi
International Airlines Academy, Chennai
Sristys Aviation, Hyderabad
18th May 2016, 11:37 AM
A.pooja

Default Re: Commerce graduate is eligible for Air Hostess course? Best institutes with fee structure and placement?

Hello sir/mam
I have completed my graduation in commerce field now further i want to do air hostess course am i eligible for that...please let me know the best institute with fees structure and placement with package.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?