4th September 2012, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to join Air Hostess after completion of 12th Class with less than 60% of marks?

sir now i m in b.com graduation
first year and i have passed 12th
from commerce stream without
maths having 60% marks,and i
want to becme n air hostess,my
english is nrml bt i m learning
english spoken,i m gud in height
nd behaviour,is there any chances
for me or what is the process to be
an air hostess and what is the fee
structure..plz help me plz

13th September 2012, 07:58 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: Procedure to join Air Hostess after completion of 12th Class with less than 60% of marks?

All Reputed and Big Domestic Airline recruit candidate who are 12th passed from recognized board

If you think that you have good grip over English and reasonable personality than you can apply in all important Airline with out joining any Training Institute

but if you think you need certain training in English and other skills areas (like presentable skills ) than you can join any good Airline Training Institute.

MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY FOR AIR HOSTESS

12 Passed or Graduation in any discipline .

AGE LIMIT

Not more than 25/27 years.

Minimum Height

5 foot 4/5 inches ( weight according to height )

OTHER QUALITIES REQUIRED BY AIR LINES

• VERY GOOD COMMUNICATION SKILL(HINDI AND ENGLISH BOTH)
• HUMBLE AND POLITENESS
• GOOD PERSONALITY.

Newspapers - THE TIMES OF INDIA, HINDUSTAN TIMES AND OTHER DAILY NEWSPAPER Time to time release vacancies related to AIRLINES

you can apply in these airlines when ever there notification of vacancy in these newspapers or

YOU can post your resume in jobs related website like in naukri.com or in monster.com
etc.

There are also many institution which trained students to apply in These AIRLINES.

SOME BEST INSTITUTIONS

Aakash Aviation Academy, Bhopal
Airsonic Training Academy , Panaji
Air Hostess Academy (A.H.A.), New Delhi
Aptima Air Hostess Academy, New Delhi
Avalon Aviation Academy, Andheri (E), Mumbai
Dream High and Fly High, Mumbai
Fly Air Aviation Academy, Chennai
Frankfinn Institute of Air Hostess Training (F.I.A.T.), Andheri (W), Mumbai
Global Institute of Flight Kare and Management, New Delhi
International Airlines Academy, Chennai
Sristys Aviation, Hyderabad
24th September 2012, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to join Air Hostess after completion of 12th Class with less than 60% of marks?

In 2013 i will pass 12th exam..i am a student of science stream..how i will be a air hostess?
7th February 2013, 11:20 PM
Sawarya

sir now i m in
12th
from science stream with
maths having 50 marks,and i
english is good bt
,i m notgud in height
is there any chances
for me and what is the fee
structure..plz help me and do reply
8th February 2013, 12:36 PM
uconexp

Smile Re: Procedure to join Air Hostess after completion of 12th Class with less than 60% of marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawarya View Post
sir now i m in
12th
from science stream with
maths having 50 marks,and i
english is good bt
,i m notgud in height
is there any chances
for me and what is the fee
structure..plz help me and do reply

You may apply directly to advertisements from airlines which are placed in newspapers or you may join a Air hostess training institute which will help you by training you with much required skills since you mention you do not have the required height it may be better to train for other airport /airline related jobs as Passenger services, ground hostess etc.

depending on the skill required course fees for a one year intensive course would range around 1.5 - 2 lacs depending on the institute

for more details contact
[email protected]
9th March 2013, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am richa gupta ... My 12th from commerce is completed and i am studying in bcom... I want to become airhostess so pls inform how to apply and full proceedure for airhostess. My email id is [email protected]..
10th April 2013, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

i hv a very dark complexion cn i apply 4 airhosstess??
12th April 2013, 07:52 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes definitely you can apply for Air Hostess training if you are 10+2 pass with 60% marks.

Most of the top Institutes conduct Written exam and interview before giving admission.

So you can apply for the entrance of various Air Hostess training Institutes in India.

You must have very good speaking skills and a pleasing personality if you want to become an Air Hostess.

You also have to be ready to travel anywhere in the world if you are an aspiring Air Hostess. Knowledge of foreign languages will be good for your career as an Air Hostess.

Some of the top Air Hostess Training Institutes are :

-Air Hostess Academy (AHA), Bangalore

-Air Hostess Academy (AHA), Chandigarh

-Air Hostess Academy (AHA), Delhi/NCR

-Air Hostess Academy (AHA), Mumbai

-Air Hostess Academy (AHA), Pune

-Frankfinn Institute of Air Hostess Training, Mumbai

-Frankfinn Institute of Air Hostess Training, Delhi/NCR

-Kingfisher Training Academy (KTA), Mumbai

-Rajiv Gandhi Memorial College of Aeronautics, Jaipur

-Universal Aviation Academy (UAA) Chennai
17th April 2013, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

sir
i need to join airhostess
and m compltd my graduation
so will i directly applied for airhostess
will you plz explain sir
20th April 2013, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

I am a 12th class commerce student .I want to become an air hostess . so could you please help me by telling the requirements and qualifications for the same please.
28th April 2013, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

I'm deepika from goa This year i will completing ma 12th Science in PCB english is normal but i heard the look seems to be good is it so? I'm not too much beautiful bt pls sir help me to join n kindly give me info abut this
29th April 2013, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

sir i m neetika chauhan my b .a is completed wid having 50% marks & m studying in m.a .I want to become an air hostess so plz inform how 2 apply my email id [email protected]
17th May 2013, 08:06 AM
Unregistered

can we do bse in air hostess training i am 18 years old girl n completed mine 12th
27th May 2013, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir i'm a graduate of BA and i want to become an airhostess, does percentage matters for joining dis job? Plz rply i'm waiting
my email ID is [email protected]
8th June 2013, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

MY NAME IS NEHA DAS AND I BELONG FROM HOWRAH .. I WANT TO BECOME AN AIRHOSTESS DOES PERCENTAGE MATTERS OF CLASS 10 & 12 FOR JOINING THIS JOB??
26th June 2013, 02:28 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Hi Neha Das

10th and 12th marks doesnt have much to contribute when it comes to air hostess.
All you need is to have done your 12th or graduation.

Your age should be 18-26 year and you should be unmarried.
Proper eye sight with good communication skills.
Fair and clear complexion is also needed.

All the best
26th June 2013, 06:17 PM
saswat1989
Senior Member+

ELIGIBILITY FOR AIR HOSTESS

12 Passed or Graduation in any discipline .

AGE LIMIT

Not more than 25/27 years.

Minimum Height

5 foot 4/5 inches ( weight according to height )

OTHER QUALITIES REQUIRED BY AIR LINES

• VERY GOOD COMMUNICATION SKILL(HINDI AND ENGLISH BOTH)
• HUMBLE AND POLITENESS
• GOOD PERSONALITY.

Frankfin would be the best to join.
21st July 2013, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

i m doing bsc in pcm . my english is normal nd have fair comlextion . does i be an airhostess after completing my graduation
22nd July 2013, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir iam 12th standered pass .47%marks in 12th . Can i take a admission for air hostes
25th July 2013, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir my name is sushma gupta .I complet 10 2 undetr 18 year.
I want to join air hostess but probelum is my hight
is only 4 foot 11 inches and my englis is week
but my personality is good and my 12 makes is 56%
So plz reply my email id : [email protected]
26th July 2013, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

I Hi sir my name is sathyashree I completed my 10 2 under 18 years in the year 2012 I want to join airhostress but problem is my height is only 4foot 13inch and my english is week but my personality is good and my 12th marks is 59% and my stream was science in plus 2 .
So plz to contct me on fb [email protected]
3rd August 2013, 12:02 PM
shivam2k6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I Hi sir my name is sathyashree I completed my 10 2 under 18 years in the year 2012 I want to join airhostress but problem is my height is only 4foot 13inch and my english is week but my personality is good and my 12th marks is 59% and my stream was science in plus 2 .
So plz to contct me on fb [email protected]
Hi Sathyashree,

I am sorry to say but you are not eligible to become an Air Hostess as your height is below the minimum requirement.

The minimum required height is 157.5 cm and you are way below that.

They will not compromise on this eligibility criteria.

I would suggest you to look for various other opportunities available to you.

All the best.
Thank you.
5th August 2013, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

For all those aspiring to Join the Airline Airport and Hospitality Industry please not that weight height eyesight and other medical conditions sometimes could be a dither-rant however the are lots of equally enjoyable and challenging job openings in The Airlines and Airports we as HR Solution and Training institute based in New Delhi provide solutions and Job opportunities we assess your candidature and then counsel you with the best course of action that we think will be suitable for you therefore all those interested may seek an assessment time slot by applying for one through the following methods:
1.Walk in any time between 1030 am to 5 pm at the below mentioned address.
2.Call to confirm a time slot on the below mentioned numbers.
3. send us your contact details in- order that we may contact you

TRINITY AVIATION SYNERGIES PVT LTD.
Plot 9 Amberhai Extension Sector 19 Dwarka -110075
email : [email protected] & [email protected]
5th August 2013, 05:41 PM
TRINITYAVIATION

Yes you can apply but it is recommended that you undergo a training for more information send you details to [email protected]
8th August 2013, 03:48 AM
Unregistered

I had pass 12 th but my marks is 35i want become an airhostess ...what to do does marks effect my career ...plz tel me
1st September 2013, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

My age is 17 i want to b an airhostess ....!!!! my english is fluent.. if i apply airhostess training institute (FRANKFIN)
surely will i get airhostess job?? reply plss

my gmail id- [email protected]
23rd September 2013, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

hi sir I am varsha i to know that what streem have be a airhostess
5th October 2013, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Hlo sir I m sonali from phg.....I want to knw the exact procedure of the air hostess ....... Am ne studying in 2cmrce....bt after studying I wnt to be join the franklin ...my hght is 5 '9 .so plzz reply me.....nd what's fees ????plz snd me UR answer ...

My facebook I'd [email protected]
[email protected]

Plzzz must reply am w8tbg fr UR answer.....
5th October 2013, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Hlo sir am sonali frm phg ....am stdying in 2cmrce and my hght is 5'9 and 18yrs.....I wnt to be join the air hstess ....it's lyk my passion ....so plz must rply me what's ths procedure .....and fees also ... Am wtng fr UR rplyy..
My I'd [email protected]
[email protected]
17th October 2013, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Hlw my name is ritika singh I m 16 yrs old frm arts stream n I wnt to become an airhostage so pls tel me wat I hav to do......to fulfill my dreams ........
17th October 2013, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

My age is 16 n I m studying in 11th atrs stream n I wnt to became an airhostage so pls tell me wat to do to fulfill my dreams plss plss help me.......
2nd November 2013, 02:41 AM
Unregistered

sir my age 22 & qualification 12th commarce 44.37with iti trade fitter marks 64.38 exp.tata motors 7month
4th December 2013, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Myself sneh manik. And am currently in std.10. I wish 2 becum a air hostess aftr my completion of 12. Plz tell me the criteria for applying n building my carrer in this profession.
6th December 2013, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Hii sir,
M nikita
My height is 5.4....well I can talk good english not dat fluently bt yes I can..
I scored 54% in my 12th from sci stream.... I have a fair complextn too...
so is there any chances of becoming an air hostess?? Plzzzz rply...
7th December 2013, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my 12th from commerce n want to be a air hostess so wat should I do I speak English fluently and have an height of 168cm
6th January 2014, 04:47 AM
Unregistered

i'm sipika from mumbai, i'm 18 ! 12th passed!! n i want to become an air hostess!! people say that u should be unmarrid..my concern is does virginity matters or any tatoo on my body matters? m fair ..m english is not that good!! but yaa i can communicate properly!! pls can you guide me further! -Thnks
13th January 2014, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

I AM NOW STUDYING IN 10TH CLASS WHAT SHOULD I CHOOSE IN 11TH TO BECOME AN AIR HOSTESS?
26th January 2014, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

M in 12th now.. but belong to IT stream that refers to information technology its a computer based stream in this we dont study maths.. all we done is english and subject related to computer. . I am really wanted to be an airhostess .. !! So can I apply for this aftr 12th with no subject of maths... pls help me out...
1st March 2014, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I am Esha Roy.I passed my 12th..with Science frm West bengal board.my hight is 5.6"..& my my both Eye sight are -4.25..
My English is not so good bt I want to b a..Air Hostes.
plzz Hlp me.
21st March 2014, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

i hv jst passed 12 with pcm nd want to being n airhostes what is the procedure for this?? pls tell me sir as early as possible i'll give all neded information..
30th March 2014, 03:45 PM
Arvind.goutem

Sir,This year I was given the exams of 12 th (commerce) .I want to know about airhosstess course.
How I became an airhostess after 12 th. Plz help me I wanted to know about the fees and salary about this. So plz give some idea about this.
30th March 2014, 04:00 PM
Pallavi surve

Smile Re: Procedure to join Air Hostess after completion of 12th Class with less than 60% of marks?

Sir,This year I was given the exams of 12 th (commerce) .I want to know about airhosstess course.
How I became an airhostess after 12 th. Plz help me I wanted to know about the fees and salary structure.so plz give some idea about this.my english is not so much good bt I can....plz reply as soon as possible ..thanxxx
my Email is :- [email protected]
1st April 2014, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

sir; This year i was given the exam of 12 th[science with pcb]. I want to becone an airhostess. I am perfect in english ,hindi , oriya , bangalli ,ND panjabi also. but iam not so beautiful.
plz plz sir, help me and i have less eye vission.as required plz help me . Myself Ashalata Rana. my no is 9708052991.
16th April 2014, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir, Iam aiswarya in kerala.Iam studying 12 in humanities group.Iam good in english&good personality.pls give job in airhostess
2nd May 2014, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

i am sushmita.. 12th pass with a good percentage as well as am good in english too..and also having good comunication skills with good height .. but the problem is that my eye sight is lil weak..i mean am having power .. i couldn't able to see far things.. as my power is 1.5 .. suggest me is am eligible or not.?
4th May 2014, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

hai im apsari anjum im from davangere i was completed 12 class pcmb my height is 5.4 i wnt to becom hair hosstes what i have to do to becom air hosstes
10th May 2014, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

sir i am Hitesh kumar srivastava i am from jaunpur u.p i was completed 12th class from pcm my height is 5.9 iwant to become air hostage and present time i was iam in BBA 1st year sir plz give me suggestion how to become air hostage
10th May 2014, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

I wanna be an air hoster I hv just now completed my 2 wth 58% & my height is
5.4 &weight is 50 I have fair look but I have darkspots nt
Much a bit.... is there any problm I knw eng & hindi am I eligible fr an air hoster
Waiting for a reply......
30th May 2014, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Halo sir
My name is Rubina n I have passed my 12th
My question is , is it necessary to pass 10th
n 12th from an English medium school n wats
The structure for this course n its fee n how much
Time will it take to complete the course plz help , my
Gmail Id is [email protected] , plz send the information
On it.
24th June 2014, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

I need your help can you send me your cintact number i want to ask you something about airhostess
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?