29th May 2013, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

What are the PG courses available for B.Com graduate? What is the fee structure?

what is the pg course available for b.com graduate, and its fees structure
Any written assurance from your part for placement in your partner bank

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is better between CS and ICWA? Can I do CCNA course after completing B.Com in Graduation?
  2. How to do Dietitian course after passing bSc in Biology
  3. How can I do banking course after B.Com? List of the banking courses? Duration and the fee structure?
  4. How to do SAP after completing B.Com? What is the fee structure?
  5. Which are the courses offered to become an Aerospace Engineer after 12th? Fee structure of it?
  6. Fee structure for M.COM courses?
  7. What is GDCA entrance exam syllabus? Fee structure for the same?
  8. Fee structure and importance of Diploma courses offered by IFBI? -- [New]
  9. Fee structure for doing Private MA in English from K.U.K? Fee structure for M.A course?
  10. Course fee structure and hotel fee for Pearl Academy, Chennai and NID Bangaluru? Is there any financial assistance available?
  11. Fee structure for intermediate CS course? Is a B.Com student eligible for CS intermediate exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of top colleges for robotics in India and Abroad? What's the fee structure and applying procedure for these courses? What's the duration and future prospective for the same?
  13. Available courses in US for candidates of B.Pharm in India? Fee structure of the courses?
  14. Information about CA course and the fee structure?
  15. Which are the summer courses that 1st year engineering students can join? What is the fee structure?
  16. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  17. Best engineering colleges in Gujarat state for UG courses? List of the branches along with their fee structure?
  18. Universities offering B.Ed courses? Fee structure of these universities?
15th February 2023, 09:23 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the PG courses available for B.Com graduate? What is the fee structure?

Candidates with B.Com qualification are eligible to pursue higher studies ( PG ) in :-

M.Com.
CA.
MBA etc.

So, you can pursue the course from list of available choice to get assurance of placement in partner bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?