23rd November 2010, 12:25 PM
sai rama

Which companies to apply with 58.3% in B.Tech?

i have got 65% in 10 th and 66.7% in 12th and 58.3% in b.tech and i am a fresher pls tell me the name of companies in which i can apply ? pls give me some valuable information.

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for training in HCL and other companies while pursuing B.Tech in IT?
  2. List of companies in which I can apply for 6 months of internship in June while having 72% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 55% in b.Tech and done SQL certification and will go for DBA modules? Criteria for applying for internship?
  3. List of core companies for B.Tech(ECE) graduates? How and when I can apply for ISRO?
  4. How to get a government job if I am a electrical engineer?
  5. Job Opportunities after completion of Diploma course?
  6. Can I be placed in Universities to study M.Sc in Chemistry having scored a rank of 583 in PGCET Entrance Exam?
  7. Companies for which I can apply under PSU? Can I apply for DRDO exam?
  8. List of companies providing quality internship of less than 2 months duration in Hyderabad? How can I apply for the same?
  9. Which companies I can apply for jobs having 59% marks till 6th semester and a standing backlog?
  10. How to apply in core companies and how to get updates about these exams?
  11. List of companies providing internship in Hyderabad? What's the applying procedure for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Companies offering Winter Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student? Procedure to apply for it?
  13. Which companies and sources provided scholarship for B.Tech Students in India? -- [New]
  14. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys and Wipro?
  15. List of companies where I can apply for job?
  16. List of software companies in which I am eligible after passing B.Tech with 70% marks?
  17. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) student in Chennai? Procedure to apply?
  18. What is the procedure followed to apply for 6 months internship in companies while doing B.Tech?
29th November 2010, 03:52 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which companies to apply with 58.3% in B.Tech?

As you are a fresher so no reputed co. will give you any chance to work at such a lesser percentage.So its better for you to first gain some experience by doing work with some non reputed companies & after that apply for a better one.To get job register yourself in shine.com or in any other placement agency.
29th November 2010, 09:38 PM
Jinu Alex

dear friend,
you should say specifically, which stream you have done your graduation. anyways, initially, for a starter what i suggest you to do is concentrate in your campus recruitments.
as i am very sorry to say that there is very less chance for you to be getting recruited outside the campus.
else you can continue your studies further and score high and get a very good post.
so make your best decision that suits you the best. all the very best. god bless you
29th November 2010, 09:39 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend

In now a days, if you want to apply for campus interview, then sorry you are not eligible.

Because, to sit in Campus Interview, you have to scored minimum 60% marks.

If you dont scored minimum 60% marks in your bacholar degree, then you are not eligible.

But dont worry, if you want to get job, then please registered yourself in some recruitment sites like Naukri.com, monester.com etc.

With the help of this site, you will get a chance to sit in company interview. But, for campus recruitment, you are definately not eligible.

So, please directly apply for some good companies Or registered yourself on recruitment sites.......
29th November 2010, 09:42 PM
neethubobby

hey hi...
hey try to register in some national recruitment sites.
all the best
29th November 2010, 11:21 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

hi!

The eligibility criteria for engineering freshers in most of the MNCs is generally 60% in their qualifying degree exam i.e. BTech/BE. And a higher percentage of marks is always preferable.

MNCs not only consider BTech / BE marks they also give equal importance to percentage of marks obtained in 10th & 10+2 exam. Many MNCs coming for campus recruitment puts eligibility criteria as 60% through out the candidate’s educational life.

But even if you score below 60% marks in Btech you will still get some good job posts. Because there are some companies which require less than 60% (mostly 50% or 55%) as a cut off for appearing in campus recruitment/ applying for a particular job post.

You should go through the minimum educational requirement of companies coming for campus placement & ensure that you fulfil all the criteria.
29th November 2010, 11:40 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: Which companies to apply with 58.3% in B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sai rama View Post
i have got 65% in 10 th and 66.7% in 12th and 58.3% in b.tech and i am a fresher pls tell me the name of companies in which i can apply ? pls give me some valuable information.
well sai rama,
don't know where you gonna be,
its depends on your luck too and your talent too.

see you have 65 in 10 then incremented with 2-3 % in 12 its good,

its positive hope of getting placed in any company and if you are in good college and companies are coming frequently then need not to worry,

there are lot of companies coming in NO CRITERIA, they don't see your present aggregate, but the criteria should be above 50%.

but if you don't find any company then go for any job and experience some day or years. then try for IT sector companies with job experience.

because lot of people in India, they don't get distinction right!!
but the job experience matters.

wishing you good luck.
30th November 2010, 05:52 AM
jits
Senior Member++++

Hey now a days MNC's are asking a minimum aggregate of 60% in all of your educational qualifications.Even the exams conducted by UPSC or other government companies ask for a minimum of 60% i.e first class in B.tech.

Register yourself in websites like timesjob.com,naukri.com so that you can attend the interviews mentioned by them.

There are small companies asking for an aggregate of 55%.You can work there for 2 years so that you get a experience certificate an prefer a better company latter.

all the best
30th November 2010, 10:27 PM
er.dellikannan

Quote:
if u are a final year student improve ur percentage above 60% ....or else first gain some experience by doing work with some non reputed companies & after that apply for a better one.To get job register yourself in shine.com freshers world or in any other placement agency.
1st December 2010, 12:40 PM
udaykantheti

Thumbs up Re: Which companies to apply with 58.3% in B.Tech?

Quote:
hi friend,
If you are still pursuing your b.tech then try to get 60% by the end. and there is a chance too(becoz the project marks helps). unfortunately the MNC's will visit the college in the early times of 2nd semester. so you may not be eligible. then go for small companies which gives you good work experience. after that you can apply for mnc's. then they dont consider ur percentage they only look at the worth you hav and the experience.
NOTHING CAN BEAT EXPERIENCE
have a nice day!!!!!!!
4th December 2010, 10:33 AM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Lightbulb Re: Which companies to apply with 58.3% in B.Tech?

Quote:
Dear friend,
You have a good percentage in 10 and 10+2 exem but has a quite less percentage in B.tech.
Many of MNC demand 60% overall,there you are not eligible but you can apply for those company like ---
HCL
Satyam
Infotech
Weble
etc...
9th December 2010, 06:13 AM
Unregistered

i scored 59.9 in 10th and 61 in 12th can i apply for any mnc ?plz tel me
9th December 2010, 09:34 PM
lavanyaratala

for any IT jobs there will be a cut off of 65% min.....so better try some other jobs
10th December 2010, 10:14 AM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

hello friend

top jobs right now far away from you because of your percentage

but you have chance to get in to them

by gaining the market experience

by doing some private projects

by doing research on your subject

and earning patents can help you a lot

try all these be work minded till you get a satisfied job

all the best

~aditya~
3rd January 2011, 09:49 PM
anujshrivs14

Post Re: Which companies to apply with 57% in 10th SSC?

Sir,
I secured 57% in 10th SSC and 74.4% marks in 12th HSC,68.9%(aggregate upto 6th sem). Please suggest me companies in which i can apply.
3rd January 2011, 10:33 PM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

hii
Which companies to apply with 58.3% in B.Tech

if you want to apply for campus interview, then sorry you are not eligible.

If you dont scored minimum 60% marks in your bacholar degree, then you are not eligible.

But dont worry, if you want to get job, then please registered yourself in some recruitment sites like Naukri.com, monester.com etc.

With the help of this site, you will get a chance to sit in company interview. But, for campus recruitment, you are definately not eligible.

good luck.
3rd January 2011, 10:59 PM
sonu1234

most of the company have criteria of 60 % but some company like wipro , accenture does not have such kind of criteria
3rd January 2011, 11:02 PM
edgeineervinay
Senior Member+

Quote:
different companies had different criteria
but most of the good companies well developed takes the student at the cut of 60% but u have below it.no doubt u will get the company but that will be not well developed not offer u big salary.
i prefer u to do masters to have a good position in the market.
3rd January 2011, 11:23 PM
yajvendra

Dear Friend
As i know the maximum number of companies require minimum 60% in your 10th,12th and in your B.Tech.
so if you have less than 60% then some companies are in which you can apply for job are:-
1.rail.

2.NTPC.

3.BHEL.

4.DVC.

5.Bank

6.Tata steel

some software companies are:-
1.cynergy

2.asergent.

3.infotech pvt.
etc.
good luck......
4th January 2011, 07:24 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

as you are a fresher with percentage less than 60% in b.tech so, you will definitely face a lot of problem in getting a job in well known company because all reputed companies need atleast 60% in b.tech. i will suggest you to prepare for campusing or try to work for sometime in some non-reputed company.after gaining some experiance you would be able to get job in reputed companies. visit www.freshersworld.com for jobs for freshers.
4th January 2011, 10:08 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

most of the leading company give their recruitment criterion that student should have minimum of 60% marks throughout the career. but as you don't have the 60% marks in B.Tech then you will not be eligible for these type of leading company.

as you have not mentioned your stream then it is very much difficult to tell the names of the company for which you may apply.

but there are civil services for which only criterion is graduate. you may apply for that. otherwise i think it is better to go for higher study. then scope and job opportunity both will increased.

best wishes.
4th January 2011, 10:18 AM
sriramvizhi

Quote:
try this companies..
Jordan Integrated Company for Filling & Packaging Ltd
Jermed Medical Co., Ltd.
Unisson Medical
Dayanand Medical College and Hospital

all the best
4th January 2011, 10:29 AM
ravi6

hey dear,

you can not take job in multinational companies or other private sector i.e. high

level sectors because you are fresher but not due to percentage.

The multinational companies not see percentage in degree or degree of candidate, they

see the talent in candidate that how many student obtained in degree.

so don't worry take your experience and you can get jobs.

REGARDS
ravi6
4th January 2011, 10:44 AM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Wink Re: Which companies to apply with 58.3% in B.Tech?

Quote:
Dear friend,
You have a good marks in 10 and 12th standard but your graduation aggregate is little less than the requirement,but dont warry,you are eligible for most of the MNC if you have a great technical knowledge...
4th January 2011, 11:29 AM
saswata06

You should register your name in various companies websites putting your carrier record.They will call you whenever they require.
4th January 2011, 01:17 PM
vikul

My dear friend SAIRAMA

I think you have not acheived the required percentage to get the campus selection but don't worry as per my suggestion go for M Tech degree as per your choice,do the hardwork and get the required percentage. You may get the job as per your choice,Otherwise you try to go for defence services,because defence services has the shortage of qualified engineers. Otherwise the last option is that go and get registered with the sites like naukari.com/monster.com etc. You may get suitable call from these comnpanies.

Thanks brother
4th January 2011, 02:43 PM
mishra245

Now a days very competition in market, so for this market competition your marks is very low in B.tech.
But don't dissapointed by this your experience have more value in private companies.
first you apply in any private company as a training member or with, by the some experience.
4th January 2011, 04:47 PM
vetriselvi
Senior Member+

As you would have come through a lot of situations where it is unable for you to get into any placements, done get upset. There are many start up companies where they take freshers, train them for their work and take you throughout, for those companies you will not get the expected salary but you can gain knowledge and experience. Still not satisfied the other way is that there are lots of walkins conducted every weekends so you keep trying at that sort. Irrespective of good percentages, if you still have knowledge of hardworking, communication and ability skills, you can still find a number of jobs and success is not so long!
4th January 2011, 05:06 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Due to low percentage in Btech ... it would be difficult for u to get job in reputed company but if u belong to OBC/SC/St categories , then u may apply in govt companies.
4th January 2011, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir, my stream is Computer science..i have above 60% in B.E which fullfill the eligibility criteria for leading companies.but i have 57% marks in 10th standard and in 12th standard i secured 74.4% marks, please suggest me some companies which accept these citeria..
4th January 2011, 11:39 PM
anujshrivs14

Default Re: Which companies to apply with 57% in 10th SSC?

Sir, my stream is Computer science..i have above 60% in B.E which fullfill the eligibility criteria for leading companies.but i have 57% marks in 10th standard and in 12th standard i secured 74.4% marks, please suggest me some companies which accept these citeria..
3rd February 2011, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

will back papers at the time of campus selection for a regular student at the time of campus selection hinder the selection
3rd February 2011, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

do a reular student with back papers hinder from selecting from campus selection
16th February 2011, 01:02 AM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
I think you have to make your account in Naukri.com, Timesjob, Monster.com etc....
put your CV their, and you will get offers, news of many jobs mathing you CV
In you have to do jobs, referred from them.
Thank You...........
11th March 2011, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

hi sir i taken my undergraduate from deemed university with 7 cgpa in 2011 and i have 80 percent in 10th and 90 percent in 10 2 list companies that will offer job for me?
11th March 2011, 11:19 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Which companies to apply with 58.3% in B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi sir i taken my undergraduate from deemed university with 7 cgpa in 2011 and i have 80 percent in 10th and 90 percent in 10 2 list companies that will offer job for me?
hello friend...

First of all i want to congratulate you for performing well in your studies... you are eligible for all the Top MNC companies which comes for placements like TCS, WIPRO, ACCENTURE, MAHINDRA etc.. so you dont have to worry for anything.. just perform well in the campus placements if you want to try in for walk in interviews just visit the link which follows...

http://www.gplassets.com/walkin.php

hope the info. helps... All the Best..
4th April 2011, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

hii,i got 88% in 10th,56% in 12 th and 7.9 cgpa in b.Tech(cse).i am eligible for which it companies in campus selection ?
5th April 2011, 05:53 PM
vijaypatel54
Senior Member+

Hi,
In now a days, if you want to apply for campus interview, then sorry you are not eligible.

So, please directly apply for some good companies Or registered yourself on recruitment sites.......
Thanks
17th April 2011, 07:36 PM
akkilala
Member+

hi dear

thank
28th April 2011, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

i have got 77% in 10th and 50% in 12th , 71% in be cs , which companies fill this criteria
19th June 2011, 08:45 AM
agrawal1288

Quote:
i have got 65% in 10 th and 66.7% in 12th and 58.3% in b.tech and i am a fresher pls tell me the name of companies in which i can apply ? Pls give me some valuable information.
in mostly companies atleast 60% is required but you can try in tcs company ,honda company,hindustan company.
22nd June 2011, 10:27 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

Most of the company want 60% in through out. only some company have criteria of 65% and 70% through out.

like WIPRO want 50% in through out so you are eligible for WIPRO technology.

also you can join in some .NET and PHP company.

all the best.
30th August 2011, 09:00 AM
Unregistered

i have 73.6%,54.6%,65%in 10th 12th and b.tech in which compnies ishould apply
30th August 2011, 05:47 PM
sandipk
Senior Member+

All the Reputed compainies want the student of 60% career...

But your B.tech is little bit less...

How ever Wipro is considering 55% through out.. yuo can get a chance..

other than this L&T Infotech..
Many companies Give you the opportunity..

Good Luck..
30th August 2011, 05:56 PM
dhruv007

Because, to sit in Campus Interview, you have to scored minimum 60% marks.If you do not scored minimum 60% marks in your bachelor degree, then you are not eligible. but there are many PSUs are available those provided minimum 55% in academic carrier such as NTPC BHEL ONGC etc.
30th August 2011, 06:45 PM
Mannu2525

Dear,
There are many companies in which you will apply. As you don't have 60% marks you are not eligible for TCS, Infosys and Wipro but you can apply in several other companies such as syntel, Pacenet, RCOM, Idea and capegemini. These companies educational eligibility is Min. 50% throughout.

GOOD LUCK
30th August 2011, 09:47 PM
vipin bihari chaturvedi

Hi dear,

Thanks
30th August 2011, 10:35 PM
rana2011
Banned

As you are a fresher so no reputed co. will give you any chance to work at such a lesser percentage.So its better for you to first gain some experience by doing work with some non reputed companies & after that apply for a better one.To get job register yourself in shine.com or in any other placement agency.Thanks!!
3rd September 2011, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

i got 71 % in class 10(cbse), 88% in inter, now iam in btech (ece) final yr & my percentage is 65%till nw.pls tell me name of some companies in which i can apply
3rd September 2011, 09:24 PM
sujisowji

my 10th percntage is 71%(cbse),inter is 86% and iam doing btech final yr(ece) till nw my % is 65 .pls tell me name of some companies in which i can apply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?