12th February 2015, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) student in Chennai? Procedure to apply?

Hello
I am an electronics and communication
engineering btech student.
I want to do internship.
which companies should i prefer in chennai
and how to apply for that??????

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering Internship for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student in Chennai? Procedure to apply for Internship?
  2. List of Biotech companies in which I can do internship? Procedure to apply for the internship?
  3. Companies which offer Internship in Chennai for B.E.(EEE) 7th semester student? Should I have to pay for Internship?
  4. List of companies providing internship in Hyderabad? What's the applying procedure for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of companies in Chandigarh or Delhi which offer Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student of PTU? Procedure to apply?
  6. List of Chemical Industries which offer Internship to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  7. Companies offering 5-6 months Internship programme in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  8. List of companies which offers Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  9. Companies offering internship in Automobile sector for Manufacturing engineering student?
  10. Procedure to apply for internship in HP while doing computer science?
  11. List of colleges which offer Internship to BDS student in Maharashtra? Procedure to apply?
  12. List of the foreign companies offering Internship programme for B.Tech 6th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  13. List of companies providing quality internship of less than 2 months duration in Hyderabad? How can I apply for the same?
  14. List of companies which offers 6 months Internship program for B.Tech(ECE) final year student? Procedure to apply?
  15. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
  16. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  17. Companies which offer Internship for B.Tech(Information Science) 2nd year student in Mysore and Bangalore?
  18. List of companies which offers Internship for B.Tech(ME) student who has a gap of 1 year?
14th February 2015, 03:50 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) student in Chennai? Procedure to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
I am an electronics and communication
engineering btech student.
I want to do internship.
which companies should i prefer in chennai
and how to apply for that??????
List of companies in Chennai for internship for B.E in ECE candidate:-

1. Inplant Training, 120 Wallajah Road, PIN : 620002, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Phone: 098430 75409

2. Surprise Solutions, #97/98,Next To Kasi Theatre, Nehru Road, Ashok Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 2471 4776

3. Pendula IT, Satyamurthy Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 099400 27692

4. Agriya, New no 61, Plot no 39, Second Street, Kamdar Nagar, Mahalingapuram, Nungambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 4010 1777

5. Link Ware Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Komal Building, 12, Jagadeeswarar Street, III Floor, Penthouse #10, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 2434 8201

6. i-Net Solution, No.1, 2nd Vaniyar Street, Lucky Golden Complex 1 st floor, Land Mark: Karayanchavadi Bus stop , Karayanchavadi, Poonamallee, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Phone: 097900 33533
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?