14th March 2011, 09:55 AM
anjali dureja

How to apply for training in HCL and other companies while pursuing B.Tech in IT?

hello i m anjali n persuing btech from it( in 4th sem), plzzz tell me hw cn i apply for trainig in hcl or other companies.

27th April 2011, 08:50 PM
zeeshan87
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to apply for training in HCL and other companies while pursuing B.Tech in IT?

hii, you need to write arequest letter quoting you need to do internship, surely they will allow you to do.

if you know any 1 you have easy chances of geting, best of luck make full use of it.

if you perform well chances of getting placed there only.
28th April 2011, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for training in HCL and other companies while pursuing B.Tech in IT?

good evening my name is minal soni..
on which mail id we have to send our request letter...can u tell me something about format or details which must be included in that letter...
19th May 2011, 02:31 PM
simran_kaur

Hi, am doing PGDBA from symbosis pune.I want to do the internship in HCL….may i know the details about how to apply? pls mail me to [email protected],
My Specilization HR.
23rd June 2011, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

hiee i have done asp.net after second year so what should i do after 3rd year.
Any training from which company and how to apply for it??
2nd July 2011, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for training in HCL,HP and other companies while doing MCA final year
19th September 2011, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

i am a mca 5th sem student in banglore i want to do my project from hcl hw to apply for this?
20th October 2011, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Hi to whom do i need to write the letter ...can you please mail me on [email protected]

Looking forward for your response.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards
Ravi Anand
1st October 2012, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Hai Sir/Madam.I am Chitra pursuing final year engineering B.TECH(IT).My interest is to do final year project in HCl .We are group of 3 students.Kindly requesting to allow us.My mail [email protected], [email protected].
3rd March 2013, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

how will i apply for training of 6 weeks in HCL ??
3rd March 2013, 04:52 PM
bhawnarattan
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by anjali dureja View Post
hello i m anjali n persuing btech from it( in 4th sem), plzzz tell me hw cn i apply for trainig in hcl or other companies.
For it you need to fill the form available at HCL for the internship training and you will be able to get it.There are some companies which take test for the Six months training for free of cost but for 6 weeks training you can directly get admitted to it.
2nd January 2014, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

hi
Sir /madam
I am six.sem in computer science and Eng in Orissa Eng college.so u plzz u guide the how to apply the internship in HCl and branded company process plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz sir /madam
e-mai [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?