10th September 2011, 10:22 PM
chetubhat

Which companies are better between TCS, Mindtree, Techmahindra, HCL?

I m doing BE (comp science) final year..... Companies r visiting our campus on last week of sept..... TCS, Mindtree, TechMahindra, HCL..... Which s better....????

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply for Campus Interview of HCL, MindTree, Wipro and TCS with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  2. Minimum marks required in 10th and Intermediate to get job in Infosys, Wipro, HCL, HP, TCS, CTS, Accenture and Mindtree?
  3. Am I eligible for TCS, Wipro, Siemens, Tech Mahindra, Cognizant, Hcl or any other companies having secured 58% in 10th, 54% in 12th and 7.23(YGPA) in B.Tech?
  4. TCS, MindTree and Infosys placement papers of previous year?
  5. What is the eligibility for Wipro, Satyam, TCS and any other IT companies to apply for job? -- [New]
  6. Recent placement papers of Bosh, MindTree and TCS?
  7. List of companies offering summer training in India?
  8. Where should I join between TCS, Mindtree and Accenture through placement?
  9. Previous year question papers of TCS, MindTree and Accenture
  10. What should I do to get internships in companies like TCS, Wipro, HCL etc?
  11. Am I eligible for campus selection after scoring 74% in 10th and 58.5% in 12th
  12. How can I prepare for placement in IT companies like TCS, HCL, WIPRO
  13. For which companies am I eligible after passing 10th with 42%?
  14. How can I apply for internship in companies like TCS, Infosys, L&T and HCL?
  15. Am I eligible for Infosys, TCS, HCL, Wipro companies after scoring 54.6% in 10th and 64.8% in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Will software companies like TCS, HCL, CTS recruit M.E freshers though off campus?
  17. How should I prepare to get placed in IT companies like TCS, IBM, HCL, WIPRO?
  18. Latest aptitude question papers for Zensar,TCS,Capgemini,Techmahindra,Patni and Syntel?

24th January 2012, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which companies are better between TCS, Mindtree, Techmahindra, HCL?

How find all list of networking mnc compnies.

24th January 2012, 06:48 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which companies are better between TCS, Mindtree, Techmahindra, HCL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chetubhat View Post
I m doing BE (comp science) final year..... Companies r visiting our campus on last week of sept..... TCS, Mindtree, TechMahindra, HCL..... Which s better....????
Dear friend,

As this companies will visit your college by the last wek of of september of 2012, So it is not the time to discuss, which is better.

At present, your aim is to get placed in all this companies. When you will get the offer letters of all this companies, after that you may discuss which is better....

So study hard or work hard for getting placed in those companies.....

But as per your question, Ican say that All this companies are well reputed. Specialy TCS, Tech Mahindra, HCL.

At present TCS is in top form and is one of the best IT companies in India.

But I think you should go for that company, which have the higher salary package is high. After all Money is all that matters.

Among this Tech Mahindra have higher package of around 3.6 lacks per annum, where TCS and HCL have around 3.2 lpa and 3.4 lpa..

So according to me Tech Mahindra is better among this companies...........

24th January 2012, 06:49 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
Among the above mentioned companies , TCS is the best software company..

Also it is the largest software exporter company in India..

The working environment is much better in TCS than the other software companies..

Beside this you will get much better salary while you are working in TCS..

So, go for it...

All the best.

12th February 2012, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

I have two company offer one is IBM another is Mindtree-In this which is best one to work?

8th June 2012, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

What is the joining date of freshers lasr batch of mindtree???

12th July 2012, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

hi friends,am placed in two companies - TCS n MINDTREE ,am from computer science background.Am confused which one to go for,kindly give me some advice!!!!!

12th July 2012, 12:48 AM
chandan.kr.singh.11

Hi all,

I recently joined this forum and its really helpful..I have completed my final year of my b.e (computer sc & engg)...During the campus recruitment i got offers from both Mindtree and TCs both paying equally around 3.2 lakhs pa.I need advice on which one should i join and why according to you.

I am good at networking and databases..and i thing ok at Coding overall.
All replies will be highly appreciated.
Thanks

24th July 2012, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Which companies are better between TCS, Mindtree, Techmahindra, HCL?

if u want good experience go for mindtree, but the work will be very hard. According to seniors Tcs is not a good place for challengers and there is no guarantee that they vl take u as developers they can put u for testing also. so i would say Mindtree is good to gain knowledge. If u r lazy then go for Tcs..

16th October 2012, 08:40 AM
Unregistered

Which one would be better between Mindtree and Cognizant?

24th November 2012, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Which one would be better between Mindtree and Cognizant?

17th December 2012, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

I am working in Tech Mahindra since last 3 years. I have worked for 2 years in TCS, 3 years in Cognizant and 1 year in Infosys.
I can assure you that Tech Mahindra is best among all. You will enjoy your job, and management in employee friendly here.

Go gor TechM , if possible.

28th May 2013, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Which is the better option for 3 experience guy? Mindtree? infosys? or IBM?

1st October 2013, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Among HCL and MindTree which is good company to work for?

10th November 2013, 02:16 AM
Unregistered

I m a 2013 passed out BE graduate. Two weeks before, I got placed in Capgemini as a trainee consultant but this coming week I got a interview in tech mahindra in IT job. I am in a great confusion, can anyone help me?

27th November 2013, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

I am a BE mechanical engineer. Two companies will b coming for campus placements in our college. One is TCS and other is tech mahindra. Which company should i prefer from job and salary point of view being a mechanical engineer?? Please reply...

16th December 2013, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

Hi.. I have 2 plus years of experience .and I am looking for a job change.as I have been selected in tech mahindra and mindtree but I m confused which is the good option. Please suggest

8th January 2014, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

am a btech student am in a great confusion that three companies are cmng to our campus fr placements so among ibm,mahindra,infosys which one is better to place

24th January 2014, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

I am an ECE graduate fresher.I have offer letter from hcl n techM.which company should i prefer.
Reply asap

15th February 2014, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Iam 2013 ece student...and i got placed in mindtree...with 2.1 package.....is it a good company? And iam into DBA.....is this good?

6th March 2014, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

if u want to take challenging role and able to handle pressure go for MindTree,
if u dont wanna take risk and settled in life then go for TCS

29th March 2014, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

I an a final year student of electronics and telelcommunication branch. I am placed in TCS,Cybage and Tech Mahindra. All are giving almost same package.which company should I join? Which company will give more salary increments.

5th April 2014, 07:51 AM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

It is good that you are looking for the job opportunities from the final year of your B.Tech course itself which is a good move from you side and this is required for all the candidates.

Many of the candidates will neglect academics and they suffer a lot to get a job just because of that.

As you are in final year, from this academic year, you are eligible to apply for the job opportunities through campus placements.

The selection procedure might involve the following rounds
Written Exam
Group Discussion
Technical Interview
HR Interview

As per your query,

All the 4 companies that you mentioned are MNCs in India. So, try to join the job in whatever the company you get it.

If you have the option to join in any of these companies, then give preference to TCS.

Many of the candidates will treat TCS job as a Government job. Irrespective of the market conditions, TCS will not eliminate candidates.

Have good preparation for the selection procedure and make sure that you will get job by the time you complete your B.Tech course.

If you come outside market without having job in your hand, you will have to face so much competition to get a job.

Wish you all the best.

7th May 2014, 03:30 PM
pandey raju naik

Default Re: Is Techmahindra, a better organisation

Is Techmahindra, a better organisation for personal and professional devolopment???????

15th August 2014, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Techmahindra or HCL which company i should prefer as a fresher after getting placed in both. compare the work and infrastructure, mangement, increments etc?

17th August 2014, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

i am working in Techmahindra for the past 1 year..its a good organisation but it all depends upon the project in which you are working.

20th August 2014, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

I am placed in techahindra n hcl.which company is better and who has less chances of elimating the candidate after training tests.Both are offering same package.Please reply soon

27th September 2014, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

i have offer from wipro and mindtree ..where should i go. pls give ue valuable suggestions?

21st December 2014, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

i have offer in Tcs and Techmahindra....where should i go..which is the best company...pls give me a valuable suggestion

23rd February 2015, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

i have offer from techmahindra,ibm and virtusa....all are offering the same package...which one is best to choose as a fresher..??please suggest me..??

8th August 2016, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

I am 6 year exp and have got offers from Accenture and Mindtree for the same position. The problem is that the salary difference is huge between the two companies paying. Which one to go for?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?