6th September 2015, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Minimum marks required in 10th and Intermediate to get job in Infosys, Wipro, HCL, HP, TCS, CTS, Accenture and Mindtree?

Respected Sir,
I would like to know that what is the minimum marks required in 10th and Intermediate to be eligible for companies like Infosys, Wipro, HCL, HP, TCS, CTS, Accenture and Mindtree?

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible to attend interview companies like HCL, CTS, TCS, Accenture, Infosys, WIPRO and AMI
  2. Whether a Diploma engineer can get job in HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, IBM, CTS etc.?
  3. Can I get job in TCS, Wipro Infotech, L&T Infotech, Accenture, IBM and Infosys if having 4 years of work experience in Syntel?
  4. Am I eligible for TCS and CTS, Capgemini, Accenture and WIPRO
  5. Am I eligible for companies like TCS, L&T, Infosys, Wipro, Siemens, IBM, Accenture
  6. Eligibility to apply for Campus Interview of HCL, MindTree, Wipro and TCS with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  7. Am I eligible for HCL, TCS, Infosys, WIPRO, IBM,CTS and other after scoring 76% in M.Sc?
  8. Whether 10th percentage is countable for recruitment in Accenture?
  9. Which is the best company among Infosys, Accenture, HCL, TCS and Wipro for a Fresher to start career?
  10. What is the procedure to be followed CTS, TCS, Accenture, HCL, Infosys?
  11. Will I get placed in Infosys, TCS, Wipro or Accenture after scoring 79.3% in 12th and 67.8% in 12th and 63.8 in 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is it necessary to maintain 60% aggregate in B.Tech 1st year to be eligible for placements?
  13. How can I get job in Infosys, Wipro, IBP, L&T, TCS, CTS, HCL and Syntel being a B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Requirements and skills to get job in these companies?
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship in IBM, CTS, TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Syntel and HCL for B.Tech(IT) 7th semester student?
  15. Job in TCS, Wipro, Accenture and Infosys for a candidate who has secured 60% in 10th, 62% in 12th and pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech(CSE)?
  16. Am I eligible for campus placement in tcs, hcl, wipro, accenture, infosys after scoring 58% in 10th and 67% in 12th?
  17. Which are the off campus drive companies for Accenture, WIPRO, HCL, CTS and TCS in Coimbatore in IT
  18. Eligibility to get job in Accenture, Tech Mahindra, TCS and Wipro with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
11th September 2015, 11:33 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum marks required in 10th and Intermediate to get job in Infosys, Wipro, HCL, HP, TCS, CTS, Accenture and Mindtree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I would like to know that what is the minimum marks required in 10th and Intermediate to be eligible for companies like Infosys, Wipro, HCL, HP, TCS, CTS, Accenture and Mindtree?
Infosys, Wipro, HCL, HP, TCS, CTS, Accenture and Mindtree are the reputed international company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Infosys, Wipro, HCL, HP, TCS, CTS, Accenture and Mindtree are,

TCS, CTS, HCL, Accenture, Mindtree=60%
Wipro=50%(B.Tech=60%)
Infosys and HP=65%

You should not have any pending backlogs.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Infosys, Wipro, HCL, HP, TCS, CTS, Accenture and Mindtree recruitment.

Selection process of Infosys, Wipro, HCL, HP, TCS, CTS, Accenture and Mindtree recruitment-

Aptitude Test
Technical test
HR
12th September 2015, 01:00 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum marks required in 10th and Intermediate to get job in Infosys, Wipro, HCL, HP, TCS, CTS, Accenture and Mindtree?

The minimum marks which is required in 10th and intermediate to be eligible for recruitment drives of the above stated companies are :-

10th - 60 percentage aggregate in all subjects.
12th - 60 percentage aggregate in all subjects.

However, HP asks for 70 percentage aggregate for students of certain colleges and universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?