15th May 2012, 06:20 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Infosys, TCS, HCL, Wipro companies after scoring 54.6% in 10th and 64.8% in 12th?

hello sir,i scored 54.6 % in 10th and 64.8% in 12th and i m student of b.tech 3rd year computer science branch having 1 backlog....plz tell me am i elligible to sit in infosys, tcs, hcl, wipro companies interviews

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Infosys, TCS, CTS, HCL, WIPRO companies scoring 51% in 10th, 57% in 12th and 80% in B.E?
  2. Am I eligible for HCL, TCS, Infosys, WIPRO, IBM,CTS and other after scoring 76% in M.Sc?
  3. Am I eligible for campus placement in tcs, hcl, wipro, accenture, infosys after scoring 58% in 10th and 67% in 12th? -- [New]
  4. Am i eligible to attend interview companies like HCL, CTS, TCS, Accenture, Infosys, WIPRO and AMI
  5. Will I get placed in Infosys, TCS, Wipro or Accenture after scoring 79.3% in 12th and 67.8% in 12th and 63.8 in 10th?
  6. Am I eligible for Wipro, Infosys, TCS, Mahindra and Satyam like IT companies after scoring 75% in 10th, 70% in 12th and 55% in BSc?
  7. Eligibility to apply for Campus Interview of HCL, MindTree, Wipro and TCS with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  8. Am I eligible for TCS, Wipro and Infosys having secured 65% in 10th, 49.77% in 12th and 65% in B.Tech?
  9. Am I eligible for placement in L&T, Infosys, WIPRO, TCS after scoring 89.7% in 10th
  10. Will I be eligible for campus interview of Infosys, Wipro, TCS after scoring 7.4/10?
  11. Am I eligible for IBM, HP, Infosys, TCS, HP, Infosys and WIPRO after scoring 56.05% in BSc
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys, TCS, HCL, L&T, IBM, Syntel and Wipro for MCA 5th semester student?
  13. Am I eligible for HCL, TCS, Infosys, WIPRO, IBM,CTS and other after scoring 76% in B.Tech?
  14. Placement papers of top companies like WIPRO, HCL, Infosys, TCS?
  15. Am I eligible for placements in companies like TCS, Wipro, Infosys having 1 year gap?
  16. Can I get job in TCS, Wipro Infotech, L&T Infotech, Accenture, IBM and Infosys if having 4 years of work experience in Syntel?
  17. Am I eligible for campus placement in TCS, Infosys, WIPRO?
  18. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? -- [Most Discussed]
15th May 2012, 11:18 AM
romi_bal

Default Re: Am I eligible for Infosys, TCS, HCL, Wipro companies after scoring 54.6% in 10th and 64.8% in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir,i scored 54.6 % in 10th and 64.8% in 12th and i m student of b.tech 3rd year computer science branch having 1 backlog....plz tell me am i elligible to sit in infosys, tcs, hcl, wipro companies interviews
Eligibility criteria of all private companies are approximately same.

Eligibility for Private companies :-

1.>Candidates should have throughout 65% means 65% in 10th, 65% in 10+2th and 65% in graduation.

2.>Candidates should have a graduation from a recognized university(Must be AICTE approved).

3.> Candidates should not have any backlogs.

4.> Candidates should not have more than 2 year gap in his study career.

Then the eligible candidate can take preparation for their next recruitment round.like as:-

1.>Aptitude test.

2.>Technical round.

3.>Group discussion (Optional).

4.>HR round.

Sorry you are not eligible to apply but if you can get certification in software languages there may be a chance of getting short-listed in the above mentioned companies.
15th May 2012, 11:57 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Infosys, TCS, HCL, Wipro companies after scoring 54.6% in 10th and 64.8% in 12th?

All the companies that you have mentioned
-TCS
-HCL
-Wipro
are reputed companies and top MNCs in India.

The minimum eligibility criteria that a candidate should possess to make entry into these companies is by having career 60.

Career 60 in the sense the candidate should have to score a minimum of 60% of marks through out the career in all academic levels.

As you have scored less than 60% of marks in your 10th class, you will not fall under Career 60.

As you are pursuing 3rd year of your B.Tech course, I suggest you to get good percentage of marks at least in this B.Tech course.

There are some companies which will not consider the criteria of Career 60 especially when they come for On campus Recruitment.

You have the scope to be placed in those companies by securing good percentage of marks in your B.Tech course.

Try to gain good subject knowledge in your B.Tech course by showcasing the same in the recruitment drives, you can get good jobs.

The selection procedure in most cases will include
-Written Test
-Technical round
-HR round

Some companies will also conduct Group Discussion and JAM as a part of selection procedure.

If at all you did not get job through campus placements, I suggest you to join in ordinary company wherever you get job and attain hands on experience and then apply for top companies with that experience.

Wish you all the best.
15th May 2012, 12:50 PM
k.hemanth
Junior Member+

my suggestion is first concentrate on your btech.............. try to get as much % as you can.......try to get not less than 70% its better for you.......... tcs,wipro all those are top companies so dont worry if you missed ,1st join in small company and there by gain lots of experience then you will have a bright future.....
all the best
15th May 2012, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in Govt. Engineering college in Maharashtra after scoring 50 marks in AIEEE and 100 marks in MHT CET.?
15th May 2012, 09:04 PM
BM COMPUTERS

Hello sir,
if u want to sit in Infosys ,Tcs,HCL,Wipro your B.Tech is not enough. You have to do value added course like Java, .NET, or SAP.

It will help u to attn the interview. Contact me for those course.

REGARDS
R.BALAJI (8122285572)
BM COMPUTERS TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT CENTER
CHENNAI
15th May 2012, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible for TCS,WIPRO,CTS after scoring 51% in 10th,58%in 12th and 80%in BE?
16th May 2012, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

SIR IF I GOT 65 MAKS IN AIEEE EXAM IN 2012 THEN WHAT WILL BE MY BRANK?
16th August 2012, 03:23 AM
Unregistered

I have got 74% in X standard 78% in XII standard 57% in BSc 70% in MCA ......so is it possible for me to get the opportunity as fresher in MNC's like TCS, WIPRO etc....rply
15th January 2013, 05:36 PM
denwer1

Smile Re: Am I eligible for Infosys, TCS, HCL, Wipro companies after scoring 54.6% in 10th and 64.8% in 12th?

Eligibility criteria of all private companies are approximately same.

Eligibility for Private companies :-

1.>Candidates should have throughout 65% means 65% in 10th, 65% in 10+2th and 65% in graduation.

2.>Candidates should have a graduation from a recognized university(Must be AICTE approved).

3.> Candidates should not have any backlogs.

4.> Candidates should not have more than 2 year gap in his study career.

Then the eligible candidate can take preparation for their next recruitment round.like as:-

1.>Aptitude test.

2.>Technical round.

3.>Group discussion (Optional).

4.>HR round.
11th April 2013, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible for recruitment in those top it companies after scoring 72% in 10th class and 57.2% in 12th class and an aggregate of 7.6 in BE. ??
12th April 2013, 12:48 PM
tash1907
Senior Member+++++

Hi Friend............

*ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR TOP MNC:

1.Candidate must got 60% in Matriculation.

2.Candidate got 60% in HSC.

3.Candidate got 60% in Graduation.

4.Candidate must citizen of india

Some MNC require 65% in overall education.

5.Individually Top MNC require not more than 1 or 2 year Gap in your education.

6.Candidate require not have any backlogs.
12th April 2013, 10:40 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
I have got 74% in X standard 78% in XII standard 57% in BSc 70% in MCA ......so is it possible for me to get the opportunity as fresher in MNC's like TCS, WIPRO etc....rply
Eligibilty to apply to WIPRO:
>> Candidates should have scored minimum 50% marks in class 10th, 12th,
>> Minimum 60% marks should have been scored in Graduation and Post Graduation
>> Candidates who have applied in last 6 months to Wipro cannot apply
>> There should not be any backlogs of Papers

Eligibilty to apply to Accenture:
>> Candidates should have scored minimum 60% marks in class 10th, 12th,

Eligibilty to apply to TCS:
>> Candidates should have scored minimum 60% marks in class 10th, 12th, Diploma (if any), BE/BTECH, Masters
>> Minimum 60% marks should have been scored in these exams in your first attempt only
>> Compartment and Improvement exams marks are not considered
>> There should not be GAP in education or Work of more than 24 months
>> Education qualifications should have been done through regular mode only
18th April 2013, 07:00 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

Those candidate have completed B-TECH , M-TECH or equivalent degree from recognized university with through out 60% marks are applicable for TCS recruitment.

If you have through out 50% marks in career then you are applicable for WIPRO company but your B-TECH marks must be above 60%.

Those candidate have completed B-TECH , M-TECH or equivalent degree from recognized university with through out 65% marks are applicable for HCL and Infosys recruitment.

Process of above companies recruitment-

1)Aptitude Test
2)Technical test
3)HR

Some time above companies conduct GD round otherwise above 3 rounds are there .

Pending backlog candidate are not applicable.Maximum 2 years gape through out career are applicable for recruitment .

As per marks criteria you are applicable for Wipro technology but you have pending backlog so you are not applicable for any recruitment process .But if you once complete your backlog then you are eligible for software companies .
19th April 2013, 02:36 PM
onlyforyou
Senior Member+++

Dear There,

Yes, you are eligible but only for WIPRO company.

The eligibility criteria required for the WIPRO company are prescribed as below:-

* Completion of all academic career with 50% marks from any recognized board.

* Completion of B.Tech with more than 60% marks.

* Study gap:- Two yrs.

* Nationality:- Indian.

The eligibility criteria for rest other IT companies are prescribed as below:-

* For TCS:- Completion of all academic career upto B.Tech/M.Tech degree with 60% marks.

* For HCL:- Completion of all academic career upto B.Tech/M.Tech degree with 65% marks.

* For Infosys:- Completion of all academic career upto B.Tech/M.Tech degree with 65% marks.

* Study gap:- Two yrs.

* No pending backlogs.

* Nationality:- Indian.

The selection procedure for the IT companies is mentioned as below:-

* Aptitude Test.

* Technical Test.

* H R interview.
21st April 2013, 01:37 AM
shrish777
Senior Member+

Dear Aspirant,

Let me tell you that due to your educational qualifications, you are preferable for WIPRO only.

The educational qualifications regarding with WIPRO company are below mentioned:-

# Candidates must have secured 50% marks throughout career from any approved institution.

# Candidates must have secured above 60% marks in B.Tech from any approved institution.

# Candidates must have two years study gap.

# Citizenship:- Must be Indian.

The scheme of selection regarding with WIPRO company is below mentioned:-

# Written exam.

# Technical test.

# HR interview process.

Thanks.
17th September 2013, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

sir can i attend wipro,infosys,tcs companies if i hav 70% in 10th,51% in 12th and 58% in b.e(till 6th sem)
5th October 2013, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

If Infosys,TCS,HCL,Wipro Companies mentioned no backlog candidates,that means History of arrear candidates or currently no arrear candidates?
26th October 2013, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

sir i have 69% in my 10th, 58.85 in my 12th and 7.00 in my b.tech career. for which software companies i may opt for????
20th November 2013, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me how to apply internship in wipro for 6 month.....my id is ....occeanblue22@ gmail.com
21st November 2013, 11:26 AM

Hi,
I am SUGANYA.K , B.E[ECE] 3rd year.can u please say me which is best whether inplant trining or intenship?
if so please suggest me which company is best any and what are the procedures.
kindly do me the needful.
21st November 2013, 05:12 PM
arrp

Eligibilty to apply to WIPRO:
>> Candidates should have scored minimum 50% marks in class 10th, 12th,
>> Candidates who have applied in last 6 months to Wipro cannot apply

Eligibilty to apply to Accenture:
>> Candidates should have scored minimum 60% marks in class 10th, 12th,

Eligibilty to apply to TCS:
>> Candidates should have scored minimum 60% marks in class 10th, 12th, Diploma (if any), BE/BTECH, Masters
>> Minimum 60% marks should have been scored in these exams in your first attempt only
>> Compartment and Improvement exams marks are not considered
>> There should not be GAP in education or Work of more than 24 months
>> Education qualifications should have been done through regular mode only

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/am-i-eligible-infosys-tcs-hcl-wipro-companies-after-scoring-54-6-10th-64-8-12th-766265.html#ixzz2lH997zv6
9th January 2014, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
gd afternoon sir my sely anas anusha , in 10th 58%, inter 68%,graduation (b.com)70% but i hv 1 backlog pls tel me i elligible to sit in infosys, tcs,hcl,wipro,companys.i hv 3 months experiences in HGS
16th May 2014, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

What can i do if i want a reputed job in MNC companies last year i completed my 12 th class from c.b.s.e board nd my 12 th%is very very bad i have scored only 57%marks in my non medical bcz of my family background
So u suggest me a better course
Thanking you sir
17th June 2014, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

sir I've 67% in 10th and reappear in maths and physics paper one time in 12th and cleared it with aggregate of 55%. In college,79% with aggregate for 4 semester. And sir I'm 3yr older than other due to my family background unable to do my schooling properly. do I eligible for TCS, wipro, n Infosys?
29th July 2014, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

i will eligible for CTS , TCS , WIPRO HCL AND ALL MNC company in 10th 54% and 12 failed then completed diploma with more than 60% and i have more than 12 year experience with IT; i will not sowing 12th in my resume it means 2 years gap please share your
9th September 2014, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

gud evng sir,i got 56% in 10th of CBSE board and secured 66% in state board and at present am doing my UG final year with CGPA of7.408%.......will i be elligible to attend CTS,INFOSYS,WIPRO,...... company in on campus or off campus?
19th September 2014, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Gud evening sir, I got 55.5% in 10th of CBSE Board and secured 69.8% in state board and 7.21(CGPA) will I be eligible to attend CTS,INFOSYS,ACCENTURE subsany on campus or off campus.
Pls send the reply to [email protected] or contact 9597280614. Waiting for your reply.
6th October 2014, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for any IT companies after scoring 52.33% in 10th class in the year of pass is 2005 and 77.8% in ITI in the year of pass is 2007 and 84.8% in diploma in the year of pass is 2012 and 70% upto third year in B.tech in the year of pass is 2015?help me
6th October 2014, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for IT companies after scoring
52.6% in 10th year of pass is 2005
77% in ITI (2005 to 2007)
84.9% in diploma(2009 to 2012)
70% upto third year in B.TECH(2012 to 2015)?
4th April 2015, 01:53 PM
sanspeur

Quote:
As per the criteria and selection of the candidates for the top MNC require good academian so any one who want to be select must have first division result in his/her 10th and 12th std and also have graduate degree .

as first division means Aggregate 60% marks in your academic 10 and 12th.

- the eligibility criteria for the companies like TCS ,HCl,wipro and top Mnc are :

Candidate have must secured 60% aggregate marks in 10th & 12th.

Candidate must have no any backlogs or reappear at the time of verification of certificate.

Candidate must have good communication and core subject knowledge skill of the subjects.

At last I would like to say this is not the end that you not made in to this companies as there is always second door to success try to get knowledge of the subject and then you can try for other companies .

After getting good experience into it sector then you are easily eligible to be placed in top companies like TCS. Wipro and MNC.
23rd June 2015, 07:38 PM
sairam0123

Hello.

Their criteria is listed below:-

You should have at-least minimum 60% of marks in class 10th and should be passed from a recognized board.
And minimum 60% of marks in class 12th and should be passed from a recognized board.
You should have passed graduation or degree program with minimum 60% of marks with no backlogs.
You should have good command in English.
There should be not more than 2 year gap.

The selection procedure is divided into 3 phases:-
->Aptitude test.
->Technical test.
-> HR interview.

NOTE :-Elimination round is there after every phase.

I hope you got it.
1st July 2019, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for wipro after scoring 87% in 10th and and 56% in 12th ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?